Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Guilty Pleasures You Really Enjoy?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hypercoaster
Oops, nope, not me! The user i was replying to is into degrassi, I was just relating with The OC, hah. Sorry for the confusion!
@Hypercoaster
Oops, nope, not me! The user i was replying to is into degrassi, I was just relating with The OC, hah. Sorry for the confusion!
HglzBbg.png
Gems of War...

I usually look down a little bit on those 'matching 3 in a row' type games, but Gems of War is so good. It puts all the types of games I hate together and makes something I actually like somehow. It's also a game that's heavily centered around Microtransactions. I never bought anything from them because you can just play the game to get stuff, but I'm mainly just playing it to get some trophies and this is the longest I've ever spent trying to get all trophies from a game.

Gems of War...

I usually look down a little bit on those 'matching 3 in a row' type games, but Gems of War is so good. It puts all the types of games I hate together and makes something I actually like somehow. It's also a game that's heavily centered around Microtransactions. I never bought anything from them because you can just play the game to get stuff, but I'm mainly just playing it to get some trophies and this is the longest I've ever spent trying to get all trophies from a game.

tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
I like:

-Most cold foods (pizza, fries, etc.).
-Pepsi and Coke and Dr Pepper.
-Online animal simulators that literally have no point to them.
-Angst and hurt/comfort fanfiction (Especially emotional because the hurt character is the one I relate to most).
-Art tik toks
-Hetalia
-Watching sad/emotional shows and musicals (Aah, La La Land)
I like:

-Most cold foods (pizza, fries, etc.).
-Pepsi and Coke and Dr Pepper.
-Online animal simulators that literally have no point to them.
-Angst and hurt/comfort fanfiction (Especially emotional because the hurt character is the one I relate to most).
-Art tik toks
-Hetalia
-Watching sad/emotional shows and musicals (Aah, La La Land)
I don't actually feel guilty about any of this because it's not hurting anyone but I am aware most of these things do seem a little weird to a lot of people so I don't discuss them often irl.

-virtual pets
-ASMR
-immersive daydreaming about traumatic scenarios (I've been doing this since I was a kid and I only just recently found out it's kind of normal, at least that there's a name for it and I'm not alone)
-Indomie Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy noodles. Ok they aren't very healthy so I feel kind of guilty about the fact that I order these things by the case but they're so ridiculously good
I don't actually feel guilty about any of this because it's not hurting anyone but I am aware most of these things do seem a little weird to a lot of people so I don't discuss them often irl.

-virtual pets
-ASMR
-immersive daydreaming about traumatic scenarios (I've been doing this since I was a kid and I only just recently found out it's kind of normal, at least that there's a name for it and I'm not alone)
-Indomie Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy noodles. Ok they aren't very healthy so I feel kind of guilty about the fact that I order these things by the case but they're so ridiculously good
8eQDIbk.png
I think I've mentioned this in a similar thread before, but I unironically enjoy reader insert fics. Especially reader x favorite character ones (they must be well written though, I still have standards)
I think I've mentioned this in a similar thread before, but I unironically enjoy reader insert fics. Especially reader x favorite character ones (they must be well written though, I still have standards)
OSPKX5l.png
I don't play it as often now but I still play sso semi-regularly? buying new horses still gives me that serotonin. also hetalia, even after all these years.

...and some trashy 2012 nightcore. I'm sorry. wolf in sheep's clothing is kind of catchy...
I don't play it as often now but I still play sso semi-regularly? buying new horses still gives me that serotonin. also hetalia, even after all these years.

...and some trashy 2012 nightcore. I'm sorry. wolf in sheep's clothing is kind of catchy...
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
[quote name="Inuka" date="2021-02-04 04:07:40" ] I think I've mentioned this in a similar thread before, but I unironically enjoy reader insert fics. Especially reader x favorite character ones (they must be well written though, I still have standards) [/quote] As someone who writes such things, how could I forget?
Inuka wrote on 2021-02-04 04:07:40:
As someone who writes such things, how could I forget?
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="Inuka" date="2021-02-04 04:07:40" ] I think I've mentioned this in a similar thread before, but I unironically enjoy reader insert fics. Especially reader x favorite character ones (they must be well written though, I still have standards) [/quote] Readerfics are normally the only kinda fanfics I'll even read. I love them <3 I think my guilty pleasure is eating 2 of those package ramen at a time. Maruchan chicken ramen is the best and I love it.
Inuka wrote on 2021-02-04 04:07:40:
Readerfics are normally the only kinda fanfics I'll even read. I love them <3

I think my guilty pleasure is eating 2 of those package ramen at a time. Maruchan chicken ramen is the best and I love it.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
murdering my favorite characters in art or stories
murdering my favorite characters in art or stories
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
Doing only worldbuilding and never actually writing stories. Camp Cretaceous, Voltron, cheesy staged cooking shows, bargain shopping, pixel dragons, Wings of Fire (I'm an adult but I wasn't when I started the series!). There's more, but I cannot remember them all.
Doing only worldbuilding and never actually writing stories. Camp Cretaceous, Voltron, cheesy staged cooking shows, bargain shopping, pixel dragons, Wings of Fire (I'm an adult but I wasn't when I started the series!). There's more, but I cannot remember them all.
1 2 3 4 5 6