Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [HUB] Pathologic/Ice-Pick Lodge
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="@GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-20 10:43:05" ] its gonna be sad when I sit down for four hours having to rewatch the pathologic vid because of my brain [/quote] i could probably just summarize the essay?
@GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-20 10:43:05:
its gonna be sad when I sit down for four hours having to rewatch the pathologic vid because of my brain
i could probably just summarize the essay?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-20 10:46:25" ] reptilesnacks how long did it take for you to write all of these- [/quote] uh... about 30 minutes
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-20 10:46:25:
reptilesnacks how long did it take for you to write all of these-
uh... about 30 minutes

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@reptilesnacks
never!
I shall watch the video

edit: h-how
its so long
teach me your ways
@reptilesnacks
never!
I shall watch the video

its so long
teach me your ways
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
[quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-20 10:47:31" ] edit: h-how its so long teach me your ways [/quote] be VERY passionate about the thing
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-20 10:47:31:
its so long
teach me your ways
be VERY passionate about the thing

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
oh...

I shall keep making parodies until I can make them in 30 minutes then

or quirks
idk
oh...

I shall keep making parodies until I can make them in 30 minutes then

or quirks
idk
these were just summaries of a thing that already exists tho
these were just summaries of a thing that already exists tho

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
o
o
HI OMG i have not used this account in years. ironically i got back into flightrising like 2 days ago because some people on a pathologic discord were talking about it. and now i'm here hi. pathologic is the best and i love it very very much. i've beaten bachelor + haruspex route and am currently on changeling rn!
HI OMG i have not used this account in years. ironically i got back into flightrising like 2 days ago because some people on a pathologic discord were talking about it. and now i'm here hi. pathologic is the best and i love it very very much. i've beaten bachelor + haruspex route and am currently on changeling rn!
Cheeep_120.png
also i need to update my bio bc it's outdated so. i will introduce myself here. i'm 16 my name is Ozzy and i go by any pronouns. i project onto clara a lot.
also i need to update my bio bc it's outdated so. i will introduce myself here. i'm 16 my name is Ozzy and i go by any pronouns. i project onto clara a lot.
Cheeep_120.png
[quote name="SadChicken1785" date="2021-01-24 21:37:43" ] also i need to update my bio bc it's outdated so. i will introduce myself here. i'm 16 my name is Ozzy and i go by any pronouns. i project onto clara a lot. [/quote] [s]as you should, clara is good[/s] would you like to be added to the member's list?
SadChicken1785 wrote on 2021-01-24 21:37:43:
as you should, clara is good

would you like to be added to the member's list?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
1 2 3 4 5 6