Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any rammstein fans?
1 2
I like their songs. Not a fan so to speak; I just listen whenever the mood catches me. I couldn't even name one of their members, haha.
I like their songs. Not a fan so to speak; I just listen whenever the mood catches me. I couldn't even name one of their members, haha.
Exactly what thymolphthalein said, me too. German songs are generally harder to listen to than any other language, at least for me, so I usually fill my day with different songs, but their songs are a bit less so than most. I do appreciate their music a lot though!
Exactly what thymolphthalein said, me too. German songs are generally harder to listen to than any other language, at least for me, so I usually fill my day with different songs, but their songs are a bit less so than most. I do appreciate their music a lot though!
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Huge fan. Got into them when I was in middle school wanting to help me try to learn German and was instantly hooked. Got to see them back in 2016 when I graduated hs for my first concert. It was f*cking lit. I got to be so close to the stage my eyebrows got burnt from the pyrotechnics. Really really hope this year won't get screwed, but at the same time health is more important.
Huge fan. Got into them when I was in middle school wanting to help me try to learn German and was instantly hooked. Got to see them back in 2016 when I graduated hs for my first concert. It was f*cking lit. I got to be so close to the stage my eyebrows got burnt from the pyrotechnics. Really really hope this year won't get screwed, but at the same time health is more important.
god why are you all so cool??? literally just checked and.. wow. jesus i love u all
i'll chime in a bit more :>

i've liked them since around last year since i saw their music video for Deutschland and i'm basically addicted by now. i really enjoy listening to the more obscure/rare songs that they made, such as the demo for Eisenmann-- they scrapped it from reise, reise because they didn't like it that much apparently? and the 1st version of seemann i think is much more calming than the one that ended up on herzeleid

i truly do hope that this year they won't cancel the stadium tour again, still. people gotta learn to stay inside >:(
god why are you all so cool??? literally just checked and.. wow. jesus i love u all
i'll chime in a bit more :>

i've liked them since around last year since i saw their music video for Deutschland and i'm basically addicted by now. i really enjoy listening to the more obscure/rare songs that they made, such as the demo for Eisenmann-- they scrapped it from reise, reise because they didn't like it that much apparently? and the 1st version of seemann i think is much more calming than the one that ended up on herzeleid

i truly do hope that this year they won't cancel the stadium tour again, still. people gotta learn to stay inside >:(
YESSSS omg I love them!!
YESSSS omg I love them!!
tenor_2.gif

| C, 22, she/they, UK |
My dad listen to them a lot when I was younger and I'll my music tastes got influenced by my parents. He told me how awesome it was when they came to Iceland in '01 and I always envied him. Then Rammstein returned in '17 and I was so sad I couldn't go, I had to be fiscally responsible. Then I think like an hour before the show, my friend calls me to tell me there's a woman who was selling her extra ticket, didn't even think about it, I just ran out the door and on the next bus. She ended up giving it to me, which was so kind of her, metalheads are the best people.

I was pretty far back and alone at first but I had such a blast. Did find one of my friends at some point. My favorite thing about it was the same band opened for them in '01, which is this cult icon in Iceland, an almost satirically edgy altrock band, the singers of which are a comedian and the other a politician but they're ******* awesome and once you hear them it's no wonder that rammstein picked them to open both times.

https://youtu.be/u7dRzH6cXgI
My dad listen to them a lot when I was younger and I'll my music tastes got influenced by my parents. He told me how awesome it was when they came to Iceland in '01 and I always envied him. Then Rammstein returned in '17 and I was so sad I couldn't go, I had to be fiscally responsible. Then I think like an hour before the show, my friend calls me to tell me there's a woman who was selling her extra ticket, didn't even think about it, I just ran out the door and on the next bus. She ended up giving it to me, which was so kind of her, metalheads are the best people.

I was pretty far back and alone at first but I had such a blast. Did find one of my friends at some point. My favorite thing about it was the same band opened for them in '01, which is this cult icon in Iceland, an almost satirically edgy altrock band, the singers of which are a comedian and the other a politician but they're ******* awesome and once you hear them it's no wonder that rammstein picked them to open both times.

https://youtu.be/u7dRzH6cXgI
the sun is a deadly lazer
Yes! :D I'm sort of a new fan and only really got into them last year, but for Christmas I was gifted tickets to see them the coming summer which I am extremely excited about!
Yes! :D I'm sort of a new fan and only really got into them last year, but for Christmas I was gifted tickets to see them the coming summer which I am extremely excited about!
by-knighterrant.png
huge fan here o7 been listening since i was in,,, 7th-ish grade!! my favorite song is definitely ich tu dir weh!!
huge fan here o7 been listening since i was in,,, 7th-ish grade!! my favorite song is definitely ich tu dir weh!!
they're not my favorite in the german metal niche but i do like them. i've played most of their earlier stuff into the ground but i do enjoy a good du hast or ich tu dir weh if i'm in the mood.

mein herz brennt is probably my favorite song of theirs. the instrumentals are really good.

i was supposed to see them live last year too but rip. hopefully better luck this year.
they're not my favorite in the german metal niche but i do like them. i've played most of their earlier stuff into the ground but i do enjoy a good du hast or ich tu dir weh if i'm in the mood.

mein herz brennt is probably my favorite song of theirs. the instrumentals are really good.

i was supposed to see them live last year too but rip. hopefully better luck this year.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Rammstein was my childhood band. At 4 years old I was basically listening to them along with Nirvana and Pink Floyd being my favorites. Songs I grew up were the classics, being Sonne and Engel. Favorite song as of now would be Mein Teil (back then used to be Ich Tur De Weh, but I still love it)
Rammstein was my childhood band. At 4 years old I was basically listening to them along with Nirvana and Pink Floyd being my favorites. Songs I grew up were the classics, being Sonne and Engel. Favorite song as of now would be Mein Teil (back then used to be Ich Tur De Weh, but I still love it)
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
1 2