Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lemon Demon, Anyone?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66245373 still need more accessories for him but h e
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66245373 still need more accessories for him but h e
Big fan of You're at the Party and A Mask of My Own Face
Big fan of You're at the Party and A Mask of My Own Face
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
For as much love as Spirit Phone gets, I don't hear anything about Angelfire or Geocities
For as much love as Spirit Phone gets, I don't hear anything about Angelfire or Geocities
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
I love Lemon Demon so much!!! He's definitely my favorite musician, it took me so long to find something to scratch the itch and Lemon Demon just does.
I love Lemon Demon so much!!! He's definitely my favorite musician, it took me so long to find something to scratch the itch and Lemon Demon just does.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
54001258.png
I've mostly listened to songs from Spirit Phone (some of my favorites being Touch-Tone Telephone, Spiral Of Ants, and You're At The Party) but I also really like some others :] (e.g. SAD, Modify, and What Will Happen Will Happen)
i have.. too many Spirit Phone dragons..
I've mostly listened to songs from Spirit Phone (some of my favorites being Touch-Tone Telephone, Spiral Of Ants, and You're At The Party) but I also really like some others :] (e.g. SAD, Modify, and What Will Happen Will Happen)
i have.. too many Spirit Phone dragons..
furry_fiddle.png
I'm literally listening to it right now.
I'm literally listening to it right now.
Aw hell ye lemon demon is awesome! My favourite songs are Touch Tone Telephone, Modify, ive got some falling to do, and my trains. I also really like eighth wonder, that song is GOLD
Aw hell ye lemon demon is awesome! My favourite songs are Touch Tone Telephone, Modify, ive got some falling to do, and my trains. I also really like eighth wonder, that song is GOLD
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Lemon Demon really is just...so swag..so..lovely :}
Lemon Demon really is just...so swag..so..lovely :}
Wee woo
dinosaurchestra > spirit phone. not to say spirit phone is bad, i just adore that album
dinosaurchestra > spirit phone. not to say spirit phone is bad, i just adore that album
Cabinet Man and Eighth Wonder are all bops-
Cabinet Man and Eighth Wonder are all bops-
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png