Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Most difficult school subject for you?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I'm still in highschool and i find math hard as flip.

My grades can clearly testify, need i say more?
I'm still in highschool and i find math hard as flip.

My grades can clearly testify, need i say more?
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
ELA has always been hard for me...any type. (elementary ela was hard for me lol) I love reading but the analyzing and writing part is just...so hard
ELA has always been hard for me...any type. (elementary ela was hard for me lol) I love reading but the analyzing and writing part is just...so hard
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
[quote name="CorvidEquinox" date="2020-11-18 07:54:29" ] I don't know if this counts, but Physical Education. [/quote] Oh absolutely. I'm pretty physically fit, but only for specific circumstances. Most of the PE classes I was in involved running and not much else, which is painful and not enjoyable. And that was before I started having knee problems. :/ I hate exercising with other people, whether it was running in PE or doing workouts with my sports team. I get so sweaty and out of breath and everything always feels just beyond my capabilities but no one else ever seems to struggle with the movements. It's just embarrassing.
CorvidEquinox wrote on 2020-11-18 07:54:29:
I don't know if this counts, but Physical Education.

Oh absolutely. I'm pretty physically fit, but only for specific circumstances. Most of the PE classes I was in involved running and not much else, which is painful and not enjoyable. And that was before I started having knee problems. :/ I hate exercising with other people, whether it was running in PE or doing workouts with my sports team. I get so sweaty and out of breath and everything always feels just beyond my capabilities but no one else ever seems to struggle with the movements. It's just embarrassing.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
At school, I always had to learn most for subjects like Chemistry, Religion, Biology, History and sometimes Physics, maybe because I was too lazy to study for a long time? Most of the time I could be sure to get a positive grade on languages and Maths, mostly because I could rely on my feelings for them a bit. The subjects I've gotten negative grades on in a test were Physics and Maths and the subject I almost failed was Chemistry. We had a teacher change, before it I was one of the best and then I didn't get anything anymore.

Ironically, I study Physics now. It was my second choice after Slavistics, I'm near the end of my first semester now and I'll tell you one thing, it's hard. I don't regret it though. It's difficult to decide on the most difficult lecture, but the ones that qualify are...
- Differential and Integral. Differential and integral themselves are alright, but the convergency criteria, which make a huge part of the lecture, often manage to escape my brain. The homework is definitely one of the most difficult ones and the teacher the meanest.
- Experimental Physics. Mainly because they require mathematical knowledge from all sorts of school - high schools with emphasis on science, polytechnic high schools,... and then there's me coming from a high school with emphasis on languages. The lecture tests are good, but I'm having trouble with the problem solving that counts as extra "subject".
I gotta add that it's also difficult not to fall asleep after nights that were spent doing homework. It's Concept and Application of Modern Physics that usually falls victim of such a night. I have to study for all lectures now, which causes less problems than expected, considering how lazy I was in high school. It's almost like I'm a completely different person now.
At school, I always had to learn most for subjects like Chemistry, Religion, Biology, History and sometimes Physics, maybe because I was too lazy to study for a long time? Most of the time I could be sure to get a positive grade on languages and Maths, mostly because I could rely on my feelings for them a bit. The subjects I've gotten negative grades on in a test were Physics and Maths and the subject I almost failed was Chemistry. We had a teacher change, before it I was one of the best and then I didn't get anything anymore.

Ironically, I study Physics now. It was my second choice after Slavistics, I'm near the end of my first semester now and I'll tell you one thing, it's hard. I don't regret it though. It's difficult to decide on the most difficult lecture, but the ones that qualify are...
- Differential and Integral. Differential and integral themselves are alright, but the convergency criteria, which make a huge part of the lecture, often manage to escape my brain. The homework is definitely one of the most difficult ones and the teacher the meanest.
- Experimental Physics. Mainly because they require mathematical knowledge from all sorts of school - high schools with emphasis on science, polytechnic high schools,... and then there's me coming from a high school with emphasis on languages. The lecture tests are good, but I'm having trouble with the problem solving that counts as extra "subject".
I gotta add that it's also difficult not to fall asleep after nights that were spent doing homework. It's Concept and Application of Modern Physics that usually falls victim of such a night. I have to study for all lectures now, which causes less problems than expected, considering how lazy I was in high school. It's almost like I'm a completely different person now.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
[quote name="Jellyfishjelly" date="2020-11-17 18:46:36" ] Math or psychics, my brain just doesn't really comprehend math and it's very difficult for me to pay attention [/quote] Same here. Especially now with virtual school, I can't go 5 seconds without opening FR or grabbing my phone. I've never been good at math anyway but this year is hitting me hard.
Jellyfishjelly wrote on 2020-11-17 18:46:36:
Math or psychics, my brain just doesn't really comprehend math and it's very difficult for me to pay attention
Same here. Especially now with virtual school, I can't go 5 seconds without opening FR or grabbing my phone. I've never been good at math anyway but this year is hitting me hard.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Maths. Been years since I was in school, but I still can’t wrap my brain round...any of it. The fact that most of my teachers weren’t willing to explain things didn’t really help.

PE. My hand - eye co-ordination has never been good, and I did struggle with most activities. Oddly, the only thing I was fairly decent at was badminton.

Honestly, I think I struggled at some point in most classes. Only things I really enjoyed were Science and English.
Maths. Been years since I was in school, but I still can’t wrap my brain round...any of it. The fact that most of my teachers weren’t willing to explain things didn’t really help.

PE. My hand - eye co-ordination has never been good, and I did struggle with most activities. Oddly, the only thing I was fairly decent at was badminton.

Honestly, I think I struggled at some point in most classes. Only things I really enjoyed were Science and English.
Languages in general, I just can't bang grammar rules into my head. The only reason I can speak English now is that the world is so saturated with it, and I decided to complete my bachelor's degree in English so I could learn to speak it better. Other languages I am completely helpless with, studied 7 years of Swedish and I can barely introduce myself lol, and I won't even mention further my attempts to learn French, Japanese and Spanish.
Languages in general, I just can't bang grammar rules into my head. The only reason I can speak English now is that the world is so saturated with it, and I decided to complete my bachelor's degree in English so I could learn to speak it better. Other languages I am completely helpless with, studied 7 years of Swedish and I can barely introduce myself lol, and I won't even mention further my attempts to learn French, Japanese and Spanish.
OQwOmsS.png She/her
FR +10
Feel free to chat with me!
Math due to Dyscalculia, and I lived in a small town with a small school that didn't have adequate options for people with learning disabilities.

But generally everything else wasn't hard, I was just so incredibly bored by it.
Math due to Dyscalculia, and I lived in a small town with a small school that didn't have adequate options for people with learning disabilities.

But generally everything else wasn't hard, I was just so incredibly bored by it.
Formerly known as Brenning.
its obviously math

and for chemistry i thought it would be easy

THOUGHT

im close to failing
its obviously math

and for chemistry i thought it would be easy

THOUGHT

im close to failing
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
pretty much any of the very broad "math classes". what's weird is that i'm fine if it's focused on a specific AREA of math but for my entire elementary/middle school years whenever i came back after summer break to my "math class" i had regressed three years and forgotten everything i had learned.
pretty much any of the very broad "math classes". what's weird is that i'm fine if it's focused on a specific AREA of math but for my entire elementary/middle school years whenever i came back after summer break to my "math class" i had regressed three years and forgotten everything i had learned.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11