Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | worst animal/creature?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Worms, maggots and similar insect grubs.
Worms, maggots and similar insect grubs.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Feral housecats. Known to decimate wildlife all around the world in regions they are not native to. That's pretty bad. Everything else in here at least has its purpose in nature.
Feral housecats. Known to decimate wildlife all around the world in regions they are not native to. That's pretty bad. Everything else in here at least has its purpose in nature.
F L E A.
F L E A.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Wasps

I loathe them with a passion. Their only purpose in life is to just be a nuisance to every living thing on planet Earth.
Wasps

I loathe them with a passion. Their only purpose in life is to just be a nuisance to every living thing on planet Earth.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
All bugs are horrid to me but mosquitoes and wasps/hornets/etc take the cake

non bug:

Hippos :(
All bugs are horrid to me but mosquitoes and wasps/hornets/etc take the cake

non bug:

Hippos :(
FTuaU7Y.png
Wasps.

If you don't want a bug; Miniature Pinschers are evil (to me at least).
Wasps.

If you don't want a bug; Miniature Pinschers are evil (to me at least).
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
i think they were already mentioned but surinam toads are the devil, please don't look them up if you have trypophobia though they're truly awful little creatures. when they aren't a trypophobia trigger they look so CUTE and NORMAL and like a PANCAKE and i wish i could like them but i just can't because the way they breed is just too horrible

also saiga antelopes, arabian sand boas and tibetan foxes are also evil and horrible little creatures that i despise and love at the same time
i think they were already mentioned but surinam toads are the devil, please don't look them up if you have trypophobia though they're truly awful little creatures. when they aren't a trypophobia trigger they look so CUTE and NORMAL and like a PANCAKE and i wish i could like them but i just can't because the way they breed is just too horrible

also saiga antelopes, arabian sand boas and tibetan foxes are also evil and horrible little creatures that i despise and love at the same time
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Macaws, or specifically my boyfriend's blue-and-yellow Macaw, Carrot. She's just a a**hole for the fun of it, shrieking into the mic whenever I'm on call with him because she doesn't like that I'm taking away attention from her.
Macaws, or specifically my boyfriend's blue-and-yellow Macaw, Carrot. She's just a a**hole for the fun of it, shrieking into the mic whenever I'm on call with him because she doesn't like that I'm taking away attention from her.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Koalas just bother me with their total ineptitude at being a functional animal
https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2017/09/17/koalas-not-the-smartest-tool-in-the-shed/
Koalas just bother me with their total ineptitude at being a functional animal
https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2017/09/17/koalas-not-the-smartest-tool-in-the-shed/
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
worms and butterflies
butterflies are scary
I don't like the way they look at me
worms and butterflies
butterflies are scary
I don't like the way they look at me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12