Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old Skyhaven Thread
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 116 117
@LapisWings Ah, where do I begin...
Skyhaven is a game much like Flight Rising, with crossbreeds and a custom apparel shop (currently nonexistent, much like most things right now) You can collect dragons by adopting/trading/buying/breeding but as the game is in beta mode, not really much can be done at the moment. Once everyone has their progens and I finish my commission hiatus, I'll work on adding a lot more features into the game, as well as adding the final touches to a database website currently in development. (right now there are four breeds)

I recommend looking at the links at the bottom of the first post on this thread and reading through them all. Blue links are canon lore and can be skipped if you're short on time.

Was their anything specific you were wondering?
@LapisWings Ah, where do I begin...
Skyhaven is a game much like Flight Rising, with crossbreeds and a custom apparel shop (currently nonexistent, much like most things right now) You can collect dragons by adopting/trading/buying/breeding but as the game is in beta mode, not really much can be done at the moment. Once everyone has their progens and I finish my commission hiatus, I'll work on adding a lot more features into the game, as well as adding the final touches to a database website currently in development. (right now there are four breeds)

I recommend looking at the links at the bottom of the first post on this thread and reading through them all. Blue links are canon lore and can be skipped if you're short on time.

Was their anything specific you were wondering?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
*audible gasp
That hits different..
*audible gasp
That hits different..
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Ah- I must ask is the first dragon thing still open?-

Also, for the dragon's themselves first ^^ im a writer so if you need some help I can lend a hand
Ah- I must ask is the first dragon thing still open?-

Also, for the dragon's themselves first ^^ im a writer so if you need some help I can lend a hand
UyHib9E.png
@Pandagirlhugs For getting your first dragon? If so, yes, but I'm moving down the list (you're a new player, so you'll be later on, sorry)
@Pandagirlhugs For getting your first dragon? If so, yes, but I'm moving down the list (you're a new player, so you'll be later on, sorry)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@BrightBreeze lol
@BrightBreeze lol
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty Thats alright! Imma need to think about it anyways, the first drago must be a treasured one
@Zikitty Thats alright! Imma need to think about it anyways, the first drago must be a treasured one
UyHib9E.png
I am no longer going to be the last one on the list (probably)!

Also yes I subbed to this thread.
I am no longer going to be the last one on the list (probably)!

Also yes I subbed to this thread.
I also has subbed lol
I also has subbed lol
UyHib9E.png
Yep. I am getting a lot of pings from subbing in this, the avatar guessing game, and the last post wins game :P
Yep. I am getting a lot of pings from subbing in this, the avatar guessing game, and the last post wins game :P
Oh. I subbed well, i kinda have to, it's my game and now I'm scared Bright is gonna "eeeee" me while I'm asleep.

BRIGHTBREEZE DON'T YOU DARE
Oh. I subbed well, i kinda have to, it's my game and now I'm scared Bright is gonna "eeeee" me while I'm asleep.

BRIGHTBREEZE DON'T YOU DARE
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 116 117