Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reason you chose your flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I strongly vibe with chill nature aesthetics. I was given the option to raise a group of dragons in the woods, and I took it in a heartbeat.
I strongly vibe with chill nature aesthetics. I was given the option to raise a group of dragons in the woods, and I took it in a heartbeat.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I chose shadow mainly I like dark cool colors.
I chose shadow mainly I like dark cool colors.
image0.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2876694
I chose arcane because the arcanist looked cool and had a bomb aesthetic and I vibe with it big time
I chose arcane because the arcanist looked cool and had a bomb aesthetic and I vibe with it big time
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png

She/he/they/xe
was originally in shadow because i love the glow-in-the-dark aesthetic and the color purple, but switched to ice because i love the lore better, the eye color is nicer, and it's a much smaller flight.

... though everything about the arcane flight fits my whole aesthetic. my favorite color is pink and i'm a space nerd... but i like being in ice. c:
was originally in shadow because i love the glow-in-the-dark aesthetic and the color purple, but switched to ice because i love the lore better, the eye color is nicer, and it's a much smaller flight.

... though everything about the arcane flight fits my whole aesthetic. my favorite color is pink and i'm a space nerd... but i like being in ice. c:
9vd48xw.png
oh boy my flight history is wacky uh,

when I first joined, I was in lightning because goddamn those were some pretty cool sparky boys but the barren tundra made me a little sad

then i was in shadow because GOOPY eyes +edgy

and finally i've yeet to wind because everything about the wind flight is so pretty
oh boy my flight history is wacky uh,

when I first joined, I was in lightning because goddamn those were some pretty cool sparky boys but the barren tundra made me a little sad

then i was in shadow because GOOPY eyes +edgy

and finally i've yeet to wind because everything about the wind flight is so pretty
i was a dedicated ice flight member
then i resonated with lightning
we are doing are own thing
(however i agree with above poster wind has the best flight aesthetic)
i was a dedicated ice flight member
then i resonated with lightning
we are doing are own thing
(however i agree with above poster wind has the best flight aesthetic)
Though I used to be in Arcane bc of the eye colors, I switched over to shadow because the fest is in February, which is my birth month :)
Though I used to be in Arcane bc of the eye colors, I switched over to shadow because the fest is in February, which is my birth month :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
Wind has a gorgeous aesthetic, and I just love wind, birds and stuff in general? Like, the winds right before and after a rain storm are just.. *chef's kiss* I would actually die for birds. And I super envy them not even gonna lie.
Wind has a gorgeous aesthetic, and I just love wind, birds and stuff in general? Like, the winds right before and after a rain storm are just.. *chef's kiss* I would actually die for birds. And I super envy them not even gonna lie.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I chose lightning because i felt like it was super cool and i just love the electricity vibes, also stormcatcher is literally such an icon
at the time that i chose it i was super into the steampunk aesthetic, too

although its very tempting to join shadow lately,,, i luv purple,,,
I chose lightning because i felt like it was super cool and i just love the electricity vibes, also stormcatcher is literally such an icon
at the time that i chose it i was super into the steampunk aesthetic, too

although its very tempting to join shadow lately,,, i luv purple,,,
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
I needed plague for aesthetic reasons. The stories I wanted to tell didn't work in wind. But here they feel worthwhile.
I needed plague for aesthetic reasons. The stories I wanted to tell didn't work in wind. But here they feel worthwhile.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8