Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who would you not hit even for a ...
1 2 3 4 5 6
Gahhh Hollow Knight. His backstory is just so sad and he had such a miserable life and his dad frickin' betrayed him. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hollowknight/images/1/13/The_Hollow_Knight_Idle.png/revision/latest?cb=20181201011307.png[/img]
Gahhh Hollow Knight. His backstory is just so sad and he had such a miserable life and his dad frickin' betrayed him.
latest?cb=20181201011307.png
I literally cannot for the life of me imagine hitting Dipper, Mabel, or Waddles without having a breakdown after .2 seconds
I literally cannot for the life of me imagine hitting Dipper, Mabel, or Waddles without having a breakdown after .2 seconds

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
This precious furball <3 [img]https://i.redd.it/7cz2urw656x41.jpg[/img]
This precious furball <3
7cz2urw656x41.jpg
pit kid icarus
pit kid icarus
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i would smack everyone in my lair other than like 2 of them for free

those two are my children whom ive caused enough pain in their stories, they deserve a breather,,,,
i would smack everyone in my lair other than like 2 of them for free

those two are my children whom ive caused enough pain in their stories, they deserve a breather,,,,
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/592173007745712162/718327041383989338/300.png[/img] you cannot harm a hair on this boy's head. it is illegal.
300.png

you cannot harm a hair on this boy's head. it is illegal.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
i mean my first thought was armin arlert because hes the goodest boy i know and i wouldnt dare hurt him for anything
hes been through so much already please let him rest
i mean my first thought was armin arlert because hes the goodest boy i know and i wouldnt dare hurt him for anything
hes been through so much already please let him rest
[quote name="FairValentine" date="2020-06-04 20:02:25" ] you legally cannot hurt kirby it's against the law [/quote] [i]kirby will hurt you tho
FairValentine wrote on 2020-06-04 20:02:25:
you legally cannot hurt kirby it's against the law
kirby will hurt you tho
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Martin Blackwood from The Magnus Archives... He's literally such a sweetheart and he only deserves the best of the best
Martin Blackwood from The Magnus Archives... He's literally such a sweetheart and he only deserves the best of the best
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
[quote name="Deeleebop" date="2020-06-04 17:17:00" ] who would you not hit even for a million dollars. i want to see who your goodest of the good boys. be it fictional or irl, because of their emotional back story or just plain cuteness. i want to know who you would never lay a finger on. personally mine is ghost from hollowknight he's an emotionless tiny cutie who deserves love [img]https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/knight_godmaster.png[/img] [/quote] SAME I WOULDN'T HIT HIM EITHER HE'S TOO CUTE. It's nice to meet another Hollow Knight fan! I wouldn't hit Zuko from Avatar the last Airbender. That poor boy's been through more than enough. He needs hugs. Stiles Stilinksi. Omg this boy broke my heart. He's been through so much and he's so soft and funny I just want to hug him. Also his actor, Dylan O'Brien, whom I really respect and admire. Dylan has been through serious crap and GETS a lot of crap on the daily. He's an amazing actor and a lovely person. Trico from The Last Guardian. For obvious reasons ([s]he could snap me in half[/s]) My best friend. He's a soft boy and needs hugs too. I threaten him with chainsaws but I'd never lay a finger on him. (Don't tell him that)
Deeleebop wrote on 2020-06-04 17:17:00:
who would you not hit even for a million dollars. i want to see who your goodest of the good boys. be it fictional or irl, because of their emotional back story or just plain cuteness. i want to know who you would never lay a finger on.

personally mine is ghost from hollowknight he's an emotionless tiny cutie who deserves love knight_godmaster.png

SAME I WOULDN'T HIT HIM EITHER HE'S TOO CUTE. It's nice to meet another Hollow Knight fan!

I wouldn't hit Zuko from Avatar the last Airbender. That poor boy's been through more than enough. He needs hugs.

Stiles Stilinksi. Omg this boy broke my heart. He's been through so much and he's so soft and funny I just want to hug him. Also his actor, Dylan O'Brien, whom I really respect and admire. Dylan has been through serious crap and GETS a lot of crap on the daily. He's an amazing actor and a lovely person.

Trico from The Last Guardian. For obvious reasons (he could snap me in half)

My best friend. He's a soft boy and needs hugs too. I threaten him with chainsaws but I'd never lay a finger on him. (Don't tell him that)

1 2 3 4 5 6