Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | rayman hub?
1 2
take 2. my previous attempt never took off and im too stubborn to just let it go like that (im half certain the same thing will happen here though)
anyway! share your favorite rayman games/characters, experiences, hopes for future games (and yes also that one thing murfy said in r3), and other stuff! heck even rayman in smash if youd like!

my favorite rayman game is origins (though r3 is SUPER close) and favorite character is globox by far no contest. i could just gush about him.
i recently got every smiley murfy stamp in r3! it was rather tedious replaying the armaguiddon segment in tower of the leptys 8 times in order to get enough points but besides that overall it was pretty dam fun i love this game
take 2. my previous attempt never took off and im too stubborn to just let it go like that (im half certain the same thing will happen here though)
anyway! share your favorite rayman games/characters, experiences, hopes for future games (and yes also that one thing murfy said in r3), and other stuff! heck even rayman in smash if youd like!

my favorite rayman game is origins (though r3 is SUPER close) and favorite character is globox by far no contest. i could just gush about him.
i recently got every smiley murfy stamp in r3! it was rather tedious replaying the armaguiddon segment in tower of the leptys 8 times in order to get enough points but besides that overall it was pretty dam fun i love this game
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
gah it's been so long since i've played any rayman game, i don't remember much about it and i'm really not up to date but-
i used to play it a lot on my brother's DS, if you remember the bulky console cards that fit in the bottom? yeah we had a lot of those, we had super mario world too
sadly we lost the games to a fire, but they were a lot of good fun while we had them !
gah it's been so long since i've played any rayman game, i don't remember much about it and i'm really not up to date but-
i used to play it a lot on my brother's DS, if you remember the bulky console cards that fit in the bottom? yeah we had a lot of those, we had super mario world too
sadly we lost the games to a fire, but they were a lot of good fun while we had them !
WOW im surprised this htread really wasnt just stillborn!!! aynway id recommend more of them in general theyre So good @CrystalVega
WOW im surprised this htread really wasnt just stillborn!!! aynway id recommend more of them in general theyre So good @CrystalVega
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Akru yea r3 music!!!!!!! i love it so much!!! funny enough i actually like uglette being a recolor myself but its prob like. my speculative biology brain (we see little to no sexual dimorphism!!!) and also unconventional female character designs brain if that makes any sense HDFHLJFGKHN
can we all agree she deserves better though. shes barely even appeared in her ONLY game appearance oh my god
@Akru yea r3 music!!!!!!! i love it so much!!! funny enough i actually like uglette being a recolor myself but its prob like. my speculative biology brain (we see little to no sexual dimorphism!!!) and also unconventional female character designs brain if that makes any sense HDFHLJFGKHN
can we all agree she deserves better though. shes barely even appeared in her ONLY game appearance oh my god
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
favorite game is Rayman 2 on Playstation. Great OST, great background for a PS1 game, tons of abilities you can learn...the story also felt really mysterious for me as a child. Can't count the number of times I've played this game ^^ I don't really have time to play console games anymore but I'd like to try Rayman 3 one day.
favorite game is Rayman 2 on Playstation. Great OST, great background for a PS1 game, tons of abilities you can learn...the story also felt really mysterious for me as a child. Can't count the number of times I've played this game ^^ I don't really have time to play console games anymore but I'd like to try Rayman 3 one day.
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi ive also heard the ps1 version of r2 is missing a lot of the content so id also recommend cheking the others out!! besides the ds and 3ds ports ive heard they werent that good either. the most well liked versions from what i can tell are ps2 and dreamcast but pc/n64 is fine too
and yea id rcommend rayman 3 immensely
@Kuroi ive also heard the ps1 version of r2 is missing a lot of the content so id also recommend cheking the others out!! besides the ds and 3ds ports ive heard they werent that good either. the most well liked versions from what i can tell are ps2 and dreamcast but pc/n64 is fine too
and yea id rcommend rayman 3 immensely
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@PixelSpiral

Is there any version of Rayman 2 other than the PS1 one ? I bought it a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't know about the others...the PS1 one felt good enough for me back then, but I'd love to discover more !
I'll check the Dreamcast versions^^ thanks a lot for the advice :)
@PixelSpiral

Is there any version of Rayman 2 other than the PS1 one ? I bought it a long time ago when I was a kid, so I don't know about the others...the PS1 one felt good enough for me back then, but I'd love to discover more !
I'll check the Dreamcast versions^^ thanks a lot for the advice :)
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi iirc theres n64, pc, ps2, dreamcast, ds, 3ds, ios(though not available anymore) and im half certain im forgettin something else
@Kuroi iirc theres n64, pc, ps2, dreamcast, ds, 3ds, ios(though not available anymore) and im half certain im forgettin something else
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
oh wow !! I wasn't aware there were so many versions o.o I googled the Dreamcast one and it looked really neat, I'll try to buy it ASAP ^^ also have to get a PS2 and play Rayman 3 :) I'm really excited !

@PixelSpiral
oh wow !! I wasn't aware there were so many versions o.o I googled the Dreamcast one and it looked really neat, I'll try to buy it ASAP ^^ also have to get a PS2 and play Rayman 3 :) I'm really excited !

@PixelSpiral
i0qH3.gifVSIck.gif
@Kuroi rayman 3 is also available on a whole bunch of consoles too!! it has very little version differences though. only avoid r3hd it has tons of graphical and other glitches
@Kuroi rayman 3 is also available on a whole bunch of consoles too!! it has very little version differences though. only avoid r3hd it has tons of graphical and other glitches
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2