Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So Basically Spiral Dragons...
...is Rev Runner from Loonatics.
...is Rev Runner from Loonatics.
My Redbubble shop
When I noticed they had 6 wings, they immediately reminded me of Samael from the SMT games. I want to breed one in his colours!
When I noticed they had 6 wings, they immediately reminded me of Samael from the SMT games. I want to breed one in his colours!
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Inskora

I also was reminded of Samael.
@Inskora

I also was reminded of Samael.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
@Inskora I can't believe I'm not the only one who thought of him! He has 12, I think, but it's close enough. :3
@Inskora I can't believe I'm not the only one who thought of him! He has 12, I think, but it's close enough. :3
@Basilisk I just looked it up and you're right. He's got 3 main pairs on his body and some little pairs on his head and the end of his tail. I suppose I only really noticed the main 6.

I love that there are other SMT players on these boards. They're hardly obscure games, but when I'm talking to someone about our favourite games and I bring up Lucifer's Call they usually haven't heard of it.
@Basilisk I just looked it up and you're right. He's got 3 main pairs on his body and some little pairs on his head and the end of his tail. I suppose I only really noticed the main 6.

I love that there are other SMT players on these boards. They're hardly obscure games, but when I'm talking to someone about our favourite games and I bring up Lucifer's Call they usually haven't heard of it.
They look like spaghetti to me
They look like spaghetti to me
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@Rage ...Oh man, now I want to get one in spag bol colours. Pale pasta-y colour with a red secondary. Maybe with a brown Clown gene for a meatball-like effect.
@Rage ...Oh man, now I want to get one in spag bol colours. Pale pasta-y colour with a red secondary. Maybe with a brown Clown gene for a meatball-like effect.
@Inskota they would be so delicious!!
@Inskota they would be so delicious!!
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Okay okay so...With the personality of Rev, the colors and flight of Samael("Poison of God" = Plague), and eats only spaghetti.

Sounds good!
x'D
Okay okay so...With the personality of Rev, the colors and flight of Samael("Poison of God" = Plague), and eats only spaghetti.

Sounds good!
x'D
My Redbubble shop