Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any goths out there?
1 2 3
listen to a lot of gothic rock and darkwave and enjoy the culture and art surrounding goths-- one of favourite bands right now is sopor aeternus & the ensemble of shadows. don't "dress goth" because is much too much effort for me personally, but closet is all different shades of black and grey.
listen to a lot of gothic rock and darkwave and enjoy the culture and art surrounding goths-- one of favourite bands right now is sopor aeternus & the ensemble of shadows. don't "dress goth" because is much too much effort for me personally, but closet is all different shades of black and grey.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Former emo to goth pipeline is REAL from experience. But rest assured you likely aren't the only got on here, myself included. Love the bands you mentioned. I'm also a metal fan, most notably knocked loose and lorna shore.

As far as I've been in the scene if were counting alt as a whole? Probably about 10?? Years.
Off note: Look into london after midnight, they're also a gothic staple.
Former emo to goth pipeline is REAL from experience. But rest assured you likely aren't the only got on here, myself included. Love the bands you mentioned. I'm also a metal fan, most notably knocked loose and lorna shore.

As far as I've been in the scene if were counting alt as a whole? Probably about 10?? Years.
Off note: Look into london after midnight, they're also a gothic staple.
1 2 3