Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music Suggestions
1 2
Keep in mind I'm drawing my recommendations from my Spotify list:
  • Lonely Rolling Star (missing you) - aivi & surasshu
  • Supersonics - Caravan Palace
  • Out of My Mood - gate
  • Clocktowers Beneath the Sea - Pascal Michael Stiefel (I feel like you'll like this one the most?)
  • We Can't Be Friends - Dream Koala
  • ?????? - Kami-sama, I have noticed (edit: damn you flightrising for killing this one. Look up the 'keep your hands off eizouken' ending song)
  • Moonsetter - SudoName

Might want to take my recommendations with a bit of salt since, w/ what you described, our tastes kinda clash ;;
Keep in mind I'm drawing my recommendations from my Spotify list:
  • Lonely Rolling Star (missing you) - aivi & surasshu
  • Supersonics - Caravan Palace
  • Out of My Mood - gate
  • Clocktowers Beneath the Sea - Pascal Michael Stiefel (I feel like you'll like this one the most?)
  • We Can't Be Friends - Dream Koala
  • ?????? - Kami-sama, I have noticed (edit: damn you flightrising for killing this one. Look up the 'keep your hands off eizouken' ending song)
  • Moonsetter - SudoName

Might want to take my recommendations with a bit of salt since, w/ what you described, our tastes kinda clash ;;
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
@PeptoBizmo -
I really look forward to hearing these! While I do have preferences, I don't mind branching out once in a while. Thanks!
@PeptoBizmo -
I really look forward to hearing these! While I do have preferences, I don't mind branching out once in a while. Thanks!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@BoundlessSkies

I agree with @/MyHartWillDrogon, listen to Cavetown! I love his music is so chill (its indiepop)

p.s. school is fun??
@BoundlessSkies

I agree with @/MyHartWillDrogon, listen to Cavetown! I love his music is so chill (its indiepop)

p.s. school is fun??
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
If you're needing music to do hw to (now that all work is hw) then pretty much anything by Audiomachine is really neat. Very motivating which is always helpful.

If you need non-intrumental/hw music, then I suggest:
Shilpa Ray
Duke Spirit
Courtney Barnett
The Cults
Vice Squad
Ween (some, if not most, of their songs are totally ridiculous)
Jefferson Airplane
Bleached
Destroy Boys
Thao and the Get Down Stay Down
Cherry Glazerr
Varsity
If you're needing music to do hw to (now that all work is hw) then pretty much anything by Audiomachine is really neat. Very motivating which is always helpful.

If you need non-intrumental/hw music, then I suggest:
Shilpa Ray
Duke Spirit
Courtney Barnett
The Cults
Vice Squad
Ween (some, if not most, of their songs are totally ridiculous)
Jefferson Airplane
Bleached
Destroy Boys
Thao and the Get Down Stay Down
Cherry Glazerr
Varsity
jyIIBkp.png
1 2