Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do yall ever just
1 2
i did this thread just for my dumb windy please but thank you all for the backyard information.

i will give this information to the backyard info blackmarket
i did this thread just for my dumb windy please but thank you all for the backyard information.

i will give this information to the backyard info blackmarket
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

one time i went out into the yard and ran around with my dog and it was nice

when you don't get out a lot you suddenly really like sunlight and wind and stuff like... how light hits the trees and makes shadows on sidewalks, dandelions, butterflies, the colors of the sky, watching people in the cars on the road, buildings, flowers in front of and around buildings, vines on somebody's fence, a dog in a yard, a guy raking leaves in his yard, kids walking home from school, people at the coffee place and colorful stuff at the store

you suddenly just like everything
one time i went out into the yard and ran around with my dog and it was nice

when you don't get out a lot you suddenly really like sunlight and wind and stuff like... how light hits the trees and makes shadows on sidewalks, dandelions, butterflies, the colors of the sky, watching people in the cars on the road, buildings, flowers in front of and around buildings, vines on somebody's fence, a dog in a yard, a guy raking leaves in his yard, kids walking home from school, people at the coffee place and colorful stuff at the store

you suddenly just like everything
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
No thanks it’s like 30 degrees Farenheit outside right now. Might be fun in a few months when it’s warmer lol
No thanks it’s like 30 degrees Farenheit outside right now. Might be fun in a few months when it’s warmer lol
heck yeah. sometimes you just need to lay down in the grass on a warm sunny day and listen to birds chirp.
heck yeah. sometimes you just need to lay down in the grass on a warm sunny day and listen to birds chirp.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I mean it’s nice here but night time thunder storms are nice to live listen to too
I mean it’s nice here but night time thunder storms are nice to live listen to too
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
i dont even have a backyard :pensive:
i dont even have a backyard :pensive:
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
1 2