Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Three Seeecret Confessions
1 2 3 4 5 6
  • I collect items related to the children's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I have a ton of things that I wouldn't own otherwise, but own specifically because they have the The Very Hungry Caterpillar on it.

• time for an oof confession It's been nearly 6 years since I abandoned all sports I used to participate in and I regret it. I lost a massive social aspect of my life and have never been able to get it back. I wish I could go back to 2014 me and tell myself to stick with all the sports I was doing at the time. There are times I remember when I did come to participate in sports (predominately track cycling), I'd get so frustrated and upset that I no longer was able to enjoy the sport because of the wonderful cocktail that is mental and chronic illness all in one, I'd just start crying.

• I love the ringlets in my hair, and don't like it when hairdressers straighten them. Sure, the ringlets make my hair look shorter, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • I collect items related to the children's book The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I have a ton of things that I wouldn't own otherwise, but own specifically because they have the The Very Hungry Caterpillar on it.

• time for an oof confession It's been nearly 6 years since I abandoned all sports I used to participate in and I regret it. I lost a massive social aspect of my life and have never been able to get it back. I wish I could go back to 2014 me and tell myself to stick with all the sports I was doing at the time. There are times I remember when I did come to participate in sports (predominately track cycling), I'd get so frustrated and upset that I no longer was able to enjoy the sport because of the wonderful cocktail that is mental and chronic illness all in one, I'd just start crying.

• I love the ringlets in my hair, and don't like it when hairdressers straighten them. Sure, the ringlets make my hair look shorter, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
-I shamelessly like country music (I don't listen to anything like it in my free time, but I enjoy it anyways haha).
-I am a furry, but it's not like I can just say that IRL because of the misconceptions about the community.
-I also like The Bee Movie. I think it is glorious.
-I shamelessly like country music (I don't listen to anything like it in my free time, but I enjoy it anyways haha).
-I am a furry, but it's not like I can just say that IRL because of the misconceptions about the community.
-I also like The Bee Movie. I think it is glorious.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
-I only listen to the same 4 music albums over and over again, but i legit don't get tired of them, they are just so good.

-No one of my family or friends knows this, but i have a hundreds of money that i won in one of those lottery tickets from the gas station saved in a secret bank account.

-I only listen to the same 4 music albums over and over again, but i legit don't get tired of them, they are just so good.

-No one of my family or friends knows this, but i have a hundreds of money that i won in one of those lottery tickets from the gas station saved in a secret bank account.

Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
- I don't trust most of my friends. at all. I support them and love them and they are great, but I don't trust them. I'll add on to that and say I don't trust anyone. I really can't. and I have a hard time figuring out my emotions. looking at other people and deciding how they feel is much easier.

- I have bad anger control problems and no one knows how bad it is, and they just think I'm a psychopath. any time anyone makes a joke about be growing up to be a criminal, it makes me mad and I can't tell anyone that without just making things worse.

- I love drawing the most disturbing gore and writing out horror scenes in my head. I love drawing and writing that kind of stuff for some reason. horror movies, no thanks, gory drawings, yes please.
- I don't trust most of my friends. at all. I support them and love them and they are great, but I don't trust them. I'll add on to that and say I don't trust anyone. I really can't. and I have a hard time figuring out my emotions. looking at other people and deciding how they feel is much easier.

- I have bad anger control problems and no one knows how bad it is, and they just think I'm a psychopath. any time anyone makes a joke about be growing up to be a criminal, it makes me mad and I can't tell anyone that without just making things worse.

- I love drawing the most disturbing gore and writing out horror scenes in my head. I love drawing and writing that kind of stuff for some reason. horror movies, no thanks, gory drawings, yes please.
+2 FR time
he/they
- I honestly don’t like some of my family members. I find that some of them can be really narcissistic and hypocritical. They say they’re open minded but they believe in a lot of racial stereotypes. Ex: All black men are bad or something. They’re family so I’ll still keep in touch but if they weren’t, we wouldn’t be friends.

-I tend to be very grumpy and antisocial when there’s a large gathering. People think that it’s because I think I’m superior or I don’t find it entertaining but it’s really because I have really low self esteem and I think everyone there is better than me. I’m trying to change but people already see me as a grumpy sort of person.

-Despite me saying that I want to be a doctor of some sort, it really is only for my family’s benefit. I have no interest in it.
- I honestly don’t like some of my family members. I find that some of them can be really narcissistic and hypocritical. They say they’re open minded but they believe in a lot of racial stereotypes. Ex: All black men are bad or something. They’re family so I’ll still keep in touch but if they weren’t, we wouldn’t be friends.

-I tend to be very grumpy and antisocial when there’s a large gathering. People think that it’s because I think I’m superior or I don’t find it entertaining but it’s really because I have really low self esteem and I think everyone there is better than me. I’m trying to change but people already see me as a grumpy sort of person.

-Despite me saying that I want to be a doctor of some sort, it really is only for my family’s benefit. I have no interest in it.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
1. I sometimes would rather be on my own than spending time with my friends, and I feel guilty about it at times.

2. I downloaded TikTok as a joke, and now I'm really into the cosplay and art side... Oops?

3. I worry a lot about my friends, and I feel like I have a certain level of responsibility to make sure that they are ok.
1. I sometimes would rather be on my own than spending time with my friends, and I feel guilty about it at times.

2. I downloaded TikTok as a joke, and now I'm really into the cosplay and art side... Oops?

3. I worry a lot about my friends, and I feel like I have a certain level of responsibility to make sure that they are ok.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
- I am proud of my weird throat which is able to make a variety of strange animalistic noises, most of them creepy and loud. I went to a lake once and did just this, the people I was with told me I should be a voice actor for creatures or something.

- When I become a fan of something, I make myself come across as the most low key casual fan as possible. In secret, I’m very indulgent when it comes to headcanons, ships, etc. I think I find it embarrassing. But those ships are so wholesome that I can’t help myself.

- I have a morbid fascination with dark subjects and I don’t know why. I like watching documentaries and analysis videos about that stuff, and even wrote a full research paper on one of them. But I can’t just casually share that with people, I’m worried about coming across as creepy :/
- I am proud of my weird throat which is able to make a variety of strange animalistic noises, most of them creepy and loud. I went to a lake once and did just this, the people I was with told me I should be a voice actor for creatures or something.

- When I become a fan of something, I make myself come across as the most low key casual fan as possible. In secret, I’m very indulgent when it comes to headcanons, ships, etc. I think I find it embarrassing. But those ships are so wholesome that I can’t help myself.

- I have a morbid fascination with dark subjects and I don’t know why. I like watching documentaries and analysis videos about that stuff, and even wrote a full research paper on one of them. But I can’t just casually share that with people, I’m worried about coming across as creepy :/
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
1. I want a fursuit. It's not a secret online, but it is to most of my IRL friends. They can be real brutal about it.

2. I am vulnerable! That's why I use a tough exterior because I'm scared and need to put up my walls because there's nothing else to defend myself!

3. I know people love me and genuinely like my company but sometimes it doesn't feel genuine. It feels like they're all faking it just to make me feel better.
1. I want a fursuit. It's not a secret online, but it is to most of my IRL friends. They can be real brutal about it.

2. I am vulnerable! That's why I use a tough exterior because I'm scared and need to put up my walls because there's nothing else to defend myself!

3. I know people love me and genuinely like my company but sometimes it doesn't feel genuine. It feels like they're all faking it just to make me feel better.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9M0GVxc.png[/img] [center][size=2][color=#65b831][font=duality.ttf]Guess I'll go -In real life, I tend to seem real detached and even angry: I'm pretty much mute, look uncomfortable, and when I do speak I mainly give curt responses. And I uh, just try to be chill, y'know? (Well, I mean some of the time. A lot of the time I'm mad about something or other). I believe this is why I have such few friends/people who talk to me haha. In reality, I just want someone to come up to me and say "Hey, how are you doin?" or "Hey want to come join us?" I actually like having conversations but I look unapproachable haha. -I'm real into disturbing things, such as images, videos or music (explains why one of my favourite bands have that kind of unsettling style). I feel that it's real interesting and I read often lengthy articles about stories of war, medical incidents, or simply unexplainable media. The band I referred to is Pixies, if you wish to know. They have a particularly disturbing album photo- Trompe Le Monde. -
9M0GVxc.png
Guess I'll go
-In real life, I tend to seem real detached and even angry: I'm pretty much mute, look uncomfortable, and when I do speak I mainly give curt responses. And I uh, just try to be chill, y'know? (Well, I mean some of the time. A lot of the time I'm mad about something or other). I believe this is why I have such few friends/people who talk to me haha. In reality, I just want someone to come up to me and say "Hey, how are you doin?" or "Hey want to come join us?" I actually like having conversations but I look unapproachable haha.
-I'm real into disturbing things, such as images, videos or music (explains why one of my favourite bands have that kind of unsettling style). I feel that it's real interesting and I read often lengthy articles about stories of war, medical incidents, or simply unexplainable media. The band I referred to is Pixies, if you wish to know. They have a particularly disturbing album photo- Trompe Le Monde.
-
repent-1.png
Some relatable stuff here. This is an interesting idea though- somewhat forces one to consider what one isn't admitting to the world and all that.
- I have a fair amount of knowledge of Celtic and Slavic mythology, especially about some of the old Slavic gods. I also know a bit about the Greek and Norse gods. It's mostly a heritage thing- I'm an atheist, but learning a bit about how my ancestors may have understood the world is interesting. I tend not to talk about it because it doesn't really come up in conversation, and there are political factions, with which I would rather not be associated, who would also have a non-religious interest in branches of European paganism.
- I'm cautious to the point of ridiculousness? One of my mottos in life is low-key Mad-Eye Moody's 'Constant Vigilance!' whenever it may be vaguely applicable. I never cross the road unless the light is green, even though I'm an adult and ignoring the signals (when one is a pedestrian) is the norm in Ireland.
- I'm somewhat distant from my own body. I don't believe there to be a soul or some human consciousness that can exist outside the body, but it definitely feels that way. It's slightly like occupying a house that you are renting but are not in any way emotionally attached to. I tend to forget that I own body parts that I can't see (I regularly have to remind myself that I have outer ears) and I don't really consider elements that I can see - like my hands - to be my own. They're just body parts that I happen to control. I have a similar feeling about my own reflection- I can control the face, and I know that it's what others see of me, and for all intents and purposes, it is 'me', but I don't really feel connected to it on an emotional level. I can often forget my own appearance. It may be a coping mechanism of some sort, but I'm strangely grateful for it, and I feel normal sensations and all the rest, so it isn't a huge deal.
Some relatable stuff here. This is an interesting idea though- somewhat forces one to consider what one isn't admitting to the world and all that.
- I have a fair amount of knowledge of Celtic and Slavic mythology, especially about some of the old Slavic gods. I also know a bit about the Greek and Norse gods. It's mostly a heritage thing- I'm an atheist, but learning a bit about how my ancestors may have understood the world is interesting. I tend not to talk about it because it doesn't really come up in conversation, and there are political factions, with which I would rather not be associated, who would also have a non-religious interest in branches of European paganism.
- I'm cautious to the point of ridiculousness? One of my mottos in life is low-key Mad-Eye Moody's 'Constant Vigilance!' whenever it may be vaguely applicable. I never cross the road unless the light is green, even though I'm an adult and ignoring the signals (when one is a pedestrian) is the norm in Ireland.
- I'm somewhat distant from my own body. I don't believe there to be a soul or some human consciousness that can exist outside the body, but it definitely feels that way. It's slightly like occupying a house that you are renting but are not in any way emotionally attached to. I tend to forget that I own body parts that I can't see (I regularly have to remind myself that I have outer ears) and I don't really consider elements that I can see - like my hands - to be my own. They're just body parts that I happen to control. I have a similar feeling about my own reflection- I can control the face, and I know that it's what others see of me, and for all intents and purposes, it is 'me', but I don't really feel connected to it on an emotional level. I can often forget my own appearance. It may be a coping mechanism of some sort, but I'm strangely grateful for it, and I feel normal sensations and all the rest, so it isn't a huge deal.
1 2 3 4 5 6