Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | mine craft empires???
1 2 3
Note from Vindicator:
"Its been 6 weeks since our last raid, we lost many good soldiers in the taking of the setting sun village. Those damn Iron Golems killed 4 of my brothers before we could kill them. The rest of the villager knights were then easy pickings for us. I swear each raid just seems to get harder and harder. I've heard tales, about Villagers using new weapons, weapons made of emeralds. God if we could figure out how to steal those crafting ideas then our fight would go much faster... But we push on, one village after the other. The Captain has recently gotten orders for our troop to set up an outpost in the northern desert. Jeez the desert is just the worst, and from what I've heard the zombies don't burn out there. On the plus side the village rejects of our last raid joined us, they helped us turn the tide in the raid, they stole from the local blacksmith and reinforced us. Now we just need to get to the northern desert. Hopefully we can get 2 more villages out there, these villagers just won't stop expanding...anyways i have to go. The captain is calling me to a meeting, i'll write more when i get the time..."

Pg 284 of a Vindicators Diary, 23 BNI (Before Nether Invasion)
Note from Vindicator:
"Its been 6 weeks since our last raid, we lost many good soldiers in the taking of the setting sun village. Those damn Iron Golems killed 4 of my brothers before we could kill them. The rest of the villager knights were then easy pickings for us. I swear each raid just seems to get harder and harder. I've heard tales, about Villagers using new weapons, weapons made of emeralds. God if we could figure out how to steal those crafting ideas then our fight would go much faster... But we push on, one village after the other. The Captain has recently gotten orders for our troop to set up an outpost in the northern desert. Jeez the desert is just the worst, and from what I've heard the zombies don't burn out there. On the plus side the village rejects of our last raid joined us, they helped us turn the tide in the raid, they stole from the local blacksmith and reinforced us. Now we just need to get to the northern desert. Hopefully we can get 2 more villages out there, these villagers just won't stop expanding...anyways i have to go. The captain is calling me to a meeting, i'll write more when i get the time..."

Pg 284 of a Vindicators Diary, 23 BNI (Before Nether Invasion)
If anyone wants I would love to have some help building out this world. Maybe with governmental structures. Military strengths. Maybe even some minor factions?
If anyone wants I would love to have some help building out this world. Maybe with governmental structures. Military strengths. Maybe even some minor factions?
Note From Vindicator: "The undead attacks have been increasing... We had to put down the Sergeant today, he was bitten and turned quickly. I'm now filling in, I shouldn't be filling in. I wasn't as good as him. The Captain has sent out a request for more supplies, ammo, reinforcements. The Desert is terrible. The only villages we found had already been destroyed. I saw the captain looking at one of the dead villagers we saw at the northern most village, he had scorch marks on his body, as if he was struck by lightning. I don't understand it, we never get rain out here. The Dead seem to be getting more organized, this last attack we had, they were armored. More of them had swords and axes, I even saw a few with shields. They seem to be getting better, or someone is helping them...Anyways I have to go drill the troops again. Love you mom"

Intercepted Letter. 11 BNI
Note From Vindicator: "The undead attacks have been increasing... We had to put down the Sergeant today, he was bitten and turned quickly. I'm now filling in, I shouldn't be filling in. I wasn't as good as him. The Captain has sent out a request for more supplies, ammo, reinforcements. The Desert is terrible. The only villages we found had already been destroyed. I saw the captain looking at one of the dead villagers we saw at the northern most village, he had scorch marks on his body, as if he was struck by lightning. I don't understand it, we never get rain out here. The Dead seem to be getting more organized, this last attack we had, they were armored. More of them had swords and axes, I even saw a few with shields. They seem to be getting better, or someone is helping them...Anyways I have to go drill the troops again. Love you mom"

Intercepted Letter. 11 BNI
So I'm going to take an animation class sometime this month. I'm going to try and create a minecraft animation using my story idea i have here.
So I'm going to take an animation class sometime this month. I'm going to try and create a minecraft animation using my story idea i have here.
303 watches the final construction of the nether portals. Each with hundreds of pigmen and wither skeletons ready to burst through, He sits back on his throne and watches as his army storms through the portals, ready to take the overworld.
303 watches the final construction of the nether portals. Each with hundreds of pigmen and wither skeletons ready to burst through, He sits back on his throne and watches as his army storms through the portals, ready to take the overworld.
Vindicator: Its the 52nd day of the invasion. Me and the Captain have heard reports from all the other outposts, portals have opened up and demons are streaming out. We had our own attack, some skeletons and those pig like zombies attacked. The skeletons though, they were taller and darker. They charged us, and attacked the fortifications we made. I drew my axe and charged out with my brothers as they nearly overwhelmed us. They only used stone and gold swords but i saw that they weren't normal. Ethos, one of the other Vindicators was cut by a skeletons sword and he quickly rotted away, leaving nothing but a pile of smoldering rags. I had my revenge and we mopped up the last of this demonic hoard. Other outposts weren't so lucky. I know that out here in the desert outposts 284, 179 and 67 were all overwhelmed from the reports, I heard that they dealt with a much deadlier force, we sent scouts out to see what was left and it looked like creepers had blown up sides of the base. I pray to Notch that we can push back this invasion. I hope the self absorbed Villager Emperor and our Leader the Evoker will set aside there differences for now and work together. This threat is against all of us.
Vindicator: Its the 52nd day of the invasion. Me and the Captain have heard reports from all the other outposts, portals have opened up and demons are streaming out. We had our own attack, some skeletons and those pig like zombies attacked. The skeletons though, they were taller and darker. They charged us, and attacked the fortifications we made. I drew my axe and charged out with my brothers as they nearly overwhelmed us. They only used stone and gold swords but i saw that they weren't normal. Ethos, one of the other Vindicators was cut by a skeletons sword and he quickly rotted away, leaving nothing but a pile of smoldering rags. I had my revenge and we mopped up the last of this demonic hoard. Other outposts weren't so lucky. I know that out here in the desert outposts 284, 179 and 67 were all overwhelmed from the reports, I heard that they dealt with a much deadlier force, we sent scouts out to see what was left and it looked like creepers had blown up sides of the base. I pray to Notch that we can push back this invasion. I hope the self absorbed Villager Emperor and our Leader the Evoker will set aside there differences for now and work together. This threat is against all of us.
Ooh, this sounds interesting, do you maybe have a pinglist, cuz i would love to get updates for this.
Ooh, this sounds interesting, do you maybe have a pinglist, cuz i would love to get updates for this.
06xk8gV.pngQeFgVgd.png
FvSLVNv.png
@herobrinna sure. I’ll add you to it now.
@herobrinna sure. I’ll add you to it now.
Vindicator: We had another siege recently, thankfully reinforcements came just in time. Hundreds more of those undead pigs attacked us, we had nearly lost everyone, we were pushed back to the main outpost, I had killed at least 20 but every one we killed 2 more took its place. Then arrows started raining down, I looked out and saw Ravager Cavalry charging in and running over all the undead, the arrows took out the yellow fire creatures that were in the sky. The captain has fallen and I'm now in charge, i've been ordered back to the mansion. The Evoker wishes to see me.

1 ANI

@herobrinna
@TropiicalBird
Vindicator: We had another siege recently, thankfully reinforcements came just in time. Hundreds more of those undead pigs attacked us, we had nearly lost everyone, we were pushed back to the main outpost, I had killed at least 20 but every one we killed 2 more took its place. Then arrows started raining down, I looked out and saw Ravager Cavalry charging in and running over all the undead, the arrows took out the yellow fire creatures that were in the sky. The captain has fallen and I'm now in charge, i've been ordered back to the mansion. The Evoker wishes to see me.

1 ANI

@herobrinna
@TropiicalBird
At the Evoker's Mansion deep in the Eldwin Dark Woods.

The Vindicator enters a room, a map of all the known world is layed out on a table at the center, the Evoker, in his gold streaked robes sits at the head of the table, looking at multiple markers strewn across the map, they are divided into 4 colors, in the seas are multiple blue markers, there are also grey and brown markers along the rest of the map, then there's a new red marker, out in the desert, and mountains. 4 other high ranking Illagers sit around the table, a second Vindicator, a Green Robed Village Idiot, a Pillager, and a Witch, each with an emerald badge on there shoulder. The Evoker looks up, "Ah our new Captain Windeston, Welcome. Please take a seat" He motions for our Vindicator to sit at the table next to the witch. He takes a seat and looks up at there leader.
The Evoker stands up; "Ladies and Gentleman we are facing competition for these lands. you all know of the Villagers, those that have cast us out. they are our main enemies, but currently they are not the main focus. In the Seas those Guardians continue to prowl the waves, raiding seaside villages. Now they have always been a threat but they never truly bothered us. No. This threat is from deeper then the deepest mineshafts, The Nether. Portals have opened up, in the deserts, where I believe you were stationed Captain Windeston, to the High Mountains that touch the skies. We are all under attack. These new mobs are tough, they work together in sync, they have flying artillery from what I've heard and they leave nothing alive. My friends we need to fight back. The Villagers are attempting to keep there people docile by telling them that these invasions are just rumors, but we know better then those cowards. I have requested that all of you gather your troops, and prepare for a counter invasion. The nether will be pushed back to there pits of fire where they belong. And we will make that happen."

@herobrinna
@TropiicalBird
At the Evoker's Mansion deep in the Eldwin Dark Woods.

The Vindicator enters a room, a map of all the known world is layed out on a table at the center, the Evoker, in his gold streaked robes sits at the head of the table, looking at multiple markers strewn across the map, they are divided into 4 colors, in the seas are multiple blue markers, there are also grey and brown markers along the rest of the map, then there's a new red marker, out in the desert, and mountains. 4 other high ranking Illagers sit around the table, a second Vindicator, a Green Robed Village Idiot, a Pillager, and a Witch, each with an emerald badge on there shoulder. The Evoker looks up, "Ah our new Captain Windeston, Welcome. Please take a seat" He motions for our Vindicator to sit at the table next to the witch. He takes a seat and looks up at there leader.
The Evoker stands up; "Ladies and Gentleman we are facing competition for these lands. you all know of the Villagers, those that have cast us out. they are our main enemies, but currently they are not the main focus. In the Seas those Guardians continue to prowl the waves, raiding seaside villages. Now they have always been a threat but they never truly bothered us. No. This threat is from deeper then the deepest mineshafts, The Nether. Portals have opened up, in the deserts, where I believe you were stationed Captain Windeston, to the High Mountains that touch the skies. We are all under attack. These new mobs are tough, they work together in sync, they have flying artillery from what I've heard and they leave nothing alive. My friends we need to fight back. The Villagers are attempting to keep there people docile by telling them that these invasions are just rumors, but we know better then those cowards. I have requested that all of you gather your troops, and prepare for a counter invasion. The nether will be pushed back to there pits of fire where they belong. And we will make that happen."

@herobrinna
@TropiicalBird
1 2 3