Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | eggs
1 2 3 4
i crack an egg on the counter and then open it with one hand

i can't stand runny yolks, my fav egg is in egg fried rice
i crack an egg on the counter and then open it with one hand

i can't stand runny yolks, my fav egg is in egg fried rice
@Yews they/them
My favourite dragon
Arcane Battlestone Bank
Arcane Food Bank
secrets_for_center_purposes
01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101110 01110101 01110100
ssecretssFRT +10
secreteswSnrS.png
secretHouhGS9.pngsecret
i use a knife to crack eggs open because i am a fool

also yknow whats quite interesting
eating boiled egg (either mashed into bits w fork or broken in half, or whatever), but with sugar sprinkled on it

(a nice one-pan dish: fry/cook potatoes on pan for some time (w herbs or spices of choice introduced whenever), introduce bits of sausage, wait perhaps a bit, introduce egg, wait a bit, introduce grated cheese, serve w condiment of choice. mmmmmm)
i use a knife to crack eggs open because i am a fool

also yknow whats quite interesting
eating boiled egg (either mashed into bits w fork or broken in half, or whatever), but with sugar sprinkled on it

(a nice one-pan dish: fry/cook potatoes on pan for some time (w herbs or spices of choice introduced whenever), introduce bits of sausage, wait perhaps a bit, introduce egg, wait a bit, introduce grated cheese, serve w condiment of choice. mmmmmm)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I crack eggs on the edge of the bowl, or just on the counter (through a paper towel) if the bowl doesn't have a good edge.

I'm actually not too crazy about eggs. I don't dislike them but I only eat them rarely, and sometimes cook with that. However, I have two chickens specifically to provide me eggs. Most of the eggs end up going to my mom, who uses them a lot more than I do.

I don't like cheese in eggs, unless it's an omelette. Omelettes are also the only time I like green peppers that are still crunchy, normally I cook them until soft and sweet.

I do really like egg drop soup but I've yet to cook my own decent version. I also like eggnog and I HAVE made that before successfully! I probably won't be able to this year unless I buy eggs because my chickens haven't given me a single egg in two months 8|
I crack eggs on the edge of the bowl, or just on the counter (through a paper towel) if the bowl doesn't have a good edge.

I'm actually not too crazy about eggs. I don't dislike them but I only eat them rarely, and sometimes cook with that. However, I have two chickens specifically to provide me eggs. Most of the eggs end up going to my mom, who uses them a lot more than I do.

I don't like cheese in eggs, unless it's an omelette. Omelettes are also the only time I like green peppers that are still crunchy, normally I cook them until soft and sweet.

I do really like egg drop soup but I've yet to cook my own decent version. I also like eggnog and I HAVE made that before successfully! I probably won't be able to this year unless I buy eggs because my chickens haven't given me a single egg in two months 8|
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
I crack eggs on the counter, that way it’s less likely to get shells in. I’m also really weird and eat eggs without any seasonings.

Over easy eggs are awesome. Scrambled eggs are great. Poached eggs are nice. Omelettes are amazing. Hard boiled eggs are average. My family likes to sandwich eggs between whatever carbs we have available (bread, tortilla etc.), so that’s another option.

Basically, I eat eggs every day and they’re one of my absolute favourite foods (given I don’t mess up when cooking them).
I crack eggs on the counter, that way it’s less likely to get shells in. I’m also really weird and eat eggs without any seasonings.

Over easy eggs are awesome. Scrambled eggs are great. Poached eggs are nice. Omelettes are amazing. Hard boiled eggs are average. My family likes to sandwich eggs between whatever carbs we have available (bread, tortilla etc.), so that’s another option.

Basically, I eat eggs every day and they’re one of my absolute favourite foods (given I don’t mess up when cooking them).
FR time +3
She/her
I like poached or sunnyside up eggs! Especially when the yolk is still a bit runny.

I like poached or sunnyside up eggs! Especially when the yolk is still a bit runny.

ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
i use any means necessary to crack my egg. sometimes using the edge of the counter top, sometimes with my bare hands. any means necessary
(i don't recommend cracking eggs with your bare hands. i tried and the shell got all up in the pan and also pain)

scrambled eggs are my egg of choice. i don't really like omelettes... my past experiences with them have been with cauliflower and kale or something disturbing like that. i guess i've just associated omelettes with disappointment.

i love boiled eggs though. i can't stand fried eggs unless i'm eating it with rice; egg yolk fluids goes pretty well with rice but eating it alone makes me sad.
i use any means necessary to crack my egg. sometimes using the edge of the counter top, sometimes with my bare hands. any means necessary
(i don't recommend cracking eggs with your bare hands. i tried and the shell got all up in the pan and also pain)

scrambled eggs are my egg of choice. i don't really like omelettes... my past experiences with them have been with cauliflower and kale or something disturbing like that. i guess i've just associated omelettes with disappointment.

i love boiled eggs though. i can't stand fried eggs unless i'm eating it with rice; egg yolk fluids goes pretty well with rice but eating it alone makes me sad.
eggs are one of those things i either love or am ambivalent to, depending on my mood. not a huge fan of scrambled eggs, soft boiled eggs or omelettes, generally. love hard boiled eggs (esp when they're added to potato salad or with a little salt & pepper and a dash of mayonnaise & mustard), but fried eggs are king. something about a nice fried egg sandwich, over fried potatoes and cheese, or a wrap with fried egg, bacon and a little cheese is just *chef's kiss* amore
eggs are one of those things i either love or am ambivalent to, depending on my mood. not a huge fan of scrambled eggs, soft boiled eggs or omelettes, generally. love hard boiled eggs (esp when they're added to potato salad or with a little salt & pepper and a dash of mayonnaise & mustard), but fried eggs are king. something about a nice fried egg sandwich, over fried potatoes and cheese, or a wrap with fried egg, bacon and a little cheese is just *chef's kiss* amore
a star sign out of whack.
[quote]knock two on each other until one cracks? Personally I knock two against each other,[/quote] you. [i]you monster[/i].
Quote:
knock two on each other until one cracks? Personally I knock two against each other,

you. you monster.
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I don’t like fried eggs, but I have an obsession interest when it comes to omelettes. I’ve been trying to learn how to crack eggs like Howl from the Ghibli movie “Howl’s Moving Castle” (which is also a book I’ve been meaning to read).
Eggs taste really good when cooked with fox point, but salt and pepper are ok too.
I don’t like fried eggs, but I have an obsession interest when it comes to omelettes. I’ve been trying to learn how to crack eggs like Howl from the Ghibli movie “Howl’s Moving Castle” (which is also a book I’ve been meaning to read).
Eggs taste really good when cooked with fox point, but salt and pepper are ok too.
most people put something meaningful here...
This might sound odd but I love adding a tiny bit of milk in my omelette, it makes the omelette really 'fluffy'.

Also I love making toasted sandwiches with coriander, fried egg and cheese! That also sounds weird, it's really good however!
I can't eat boiled eggs, or eat fried eggs that are well done-
This might sound odd but I love adding a tiny bit of milk in my omelette, it makes the omelette really 'fluffy'.

Also I love making toasted sandwiches with coriander, fried egg and cheese! That also sounds weird, it's really good however!
I can't eat boiled eggs, or eat fried eggs that are well done-
*.*.*.*.* Art shop~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2745089
Please click--PK5Va.gifkmlWO.gif
1 2 3 4