Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spyro Reignited Trilogy: COMPLETE
1 2 3 4
@Concuterra
Ripto's Rage is the best of the original series, I think, and a lot of people seem to agree. 3 has some better environments, but some really awful eggs, while Ripto's Rage's orbs are generally pretty fine as a whole.
@Concuterra
Ripto's Rage is the best of the original series, I think, and a lot of people seem to agree. 3 has some better environments, but some really awful eggs, while Ripto's Rage's orbs are generally pretty fine as a whole.
@brokenbutterfly

I'm looking forward to it! Spyro 1 was the first game, and one of the few, which I've ever completed 100%. So glad the Reignighted Trilogy is finally out on Switch - now I can catch up with my friends who've had it for a year already. It took a lot of self control to wait and not just get it on PC.
@brokenbutterfly

I'm looking forward to it! Spyro 1 was the first game, and one of the few, which I've ever completed 100%. So glad the Reignighted Trilogy is finally out on Switch - now I can catch up with my friends who've had it for a year already. It took a lot of self control to wait and not just get it on PC.
1 2 3 4