Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Beastars
1 2 3 4 5 6
yes. i love me some hot gore and legoshi.

that boy needs to solve his ***ual frustrations out bcos whoo. haru
yes. i love me some hot gore and legoshi.

that boy needs to solve his ***ual frustrations out bcos whoo. haru
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Just read the newest chapter and...
Can I just say the ancient carnivores or 'Life animals' looked so. fricking. awesome? Absolutely beautiful and savage illustrations!

Also, new character revealed! A... Whale. Erm, okay. A whale.
Just read the newest chapter and...
Can I just say the ancient carnivores or 'Life animals' looked so. fricking. awesome? Absolutely beautiful and savage illustrations!

Also, new character revealed! A... Whale. Erm, okay. A whale.
i'm reviving this thread and there's nothing anyone can do about it. anyway please look at my new legosi fandog. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56554895] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565549/56554895_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
i'm reviving this thread and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

anyway please look at my new legosi fandog.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
@vidoxi ahh that's so cool, he looks just like legosi!! this makes me wanna see what a haru fandragon would look like. Probably a fae dragon. And I could imagine louis being an imperial
@vidoxi ahh that's so cool, he looks just like legosi!! this makes me wanna see what a haru fandragon would look like. Probably a fae dragon. And I could imagine louis being an imperial

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky thank you!!! i thought about making other beastars fandragons but no apparel stands out to me as being great for anyone else.... there's antlers so that'd be good for a louis fandragon, but that's still too naked for my taste lol. i thought about making it a version of him where he's in that costume with the cape and skull face, but at that point it might not look like louis very much so idk. a bunny ear headband would be a really cute piece of apparel and now i really wish it existed lol :(
@skarpetky thank you!!! i thought about making other beastars fandragons but no apparel stands out to me as being great for anyone else.... there's antlers so that'd be good for a louis fandragon, but that's still too naked for my taste lol. i thought about making it a version of him where he's in that costume with the cape and skull face, but at that point it might not look like louis very much so idk. a bunny ear headband would be a really cute piece of apparel and now i really wish it existed lol :(
@vidoxi
I made a haru scry
Haru

Also I was thinking the same thing, i really wish we had some type of ears lol. I like the idea of the skull face thing though! FR has a lot of apparel for skulls and capes lol
(Also dang i didnt even realize legosi had primal eyes, nice)
@vidoxi
I made a haru scry
Haru

Also I was thinking the same thing, i really wish we had some type of ears lol. I like the idea of the skull face thing though! FR has a lot of apparel for skulls and capes lol
(Also dang i didnt even realize legosi had primal eyes, nice)

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky that scry looks really good! and yeah the cape hides the primal eyes a lot but i like how it looks. im glad light primal eyes dont layer over apparel.
@skarpetky that scry looks really good! and yeah the cape hides the primal eyes a lot but i like how it looks. im glad light primal eyes dont layer over apparel.
@skarpetky thoughts on these scries i just threw together? first is me trying to recreate the cherryton school uniform and 2nd is the character he plays in the school play that i cant remember the name of. also do you think this dragon is good for these? are his genes too busy maybe? i already bought him cuz i think hes super pretty but i dont have to necessary use him for louis.

Not Found

Not Found
@skarpetky thoughts on these scries i just threw together? first is me trying to recreate the cherryton school uniform and 2nd is the character he plays in the school play that i cant remember the name of. also do you think this dragon is good for these? are his genes too busy maybe? i already bought him cuz i think hes super pretty but i dont have to necessary use him for louis.

Not Found

Not Found
@vidoxi I think you got the outfits dead-on, they're really good! Unfortunately I think the dragon doesn't look too much like Louis because he's more orange-y brown, and the red throws me off a little. I don't mind that it's the poison gene at all though, if it were in a color with more subtle tone changes i think itd be fine :^)
@vidoxi I think you got the outfits dead-on, they're really good! Unfortunately I think the dragon doesn't look too much like Louis because he's more orange-y brown, and the red throws me off a little. I don't mind that it's the poison gene at all though, if it were in a color with more subtle tone changes i think itd be fine :^)

bannerart_2021.png
I came across this by accident. An AMV wit the music 'Senorita' in the background, and there was this wolf - Legosi, right? and the deer guy. My heart kind of leaped because I thought it was a very unique take on m/m romance... and I was ready to watch this. Then I discovered it actually isn't m/m and as shallow as it makes me sound (something like this doesn't tend to be a dealbreaker for me), I kinda lost interest in it. I still keep it on my 'to watch' list, becaus I might come back to it afterall, but there's this disappointment I cannot shake off and it is purely my fault I know haha.
I know Beastars is compared to Zootopia and I loved this movie a lot... so.. who knows. Maybe one day.
I came across this by accident. An AMV wit the music 'Senorita' in the background, and there was this wolf - Legosi, right? and the deer guy. My heart kind of leaped because I thought it was a very unique take on m/m romance... and I was ready to watch this. Then I discovered it actually isn't m/m and as shallow as it makes me sound (something like this doesn't tend to be a dealbreaker for me), I kinda lost interest in it. I still keep it on my 'to watch' list, becaus I might come back to it afterall, but there's this disappointment I cannot shake off and it is purely my fault I know haha.
I know Beastars is compared to Zootopia and I loved this movie a lot... so.. who knows. Maybe one day.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6