Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are your PG swears?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sometimes at work I say ohhhhh snake! At work so I don't say sheet in front of the kids.

Also sheet.
Sometimes at work I say ohhhhh snake! At work so I don't say sheet in front of the kids.

Also sheet.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Son of a bulldog
Son of a bulldog
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Hecc
You're just a poopoo head
Fricc
Shoot
Gosh Darn
Hecc
You're just a poopoo head
Fricc
Shoot
Gosh Darn
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
  • Cheesy crust on a cracker.
  • Son of a doggy biscuit!
  • What the flim flam brothers are you talking about?
  • What the frizz?
  • Frickin fricks! (Thanks Chadtronic)
  • Schnausky! (Which is schnauzer husky mixed together, emphasis on the SCH part)
  • Cheesy crust on a cracker.
  • Son of a doggy biscuit!
  • What the flim flam brothers are you talking about?
  • What the frizz?
  • Frickin fricks! (Thanks Chadtronic)
  • Schnausky! (Which is schnauzer husky mixed together, emphasis on the SCH part)
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
One day at work I yelled out "CRAP ON A CRACKER!" at work when I was trying to fix our printer, and my boss laughed and I heard her say, "I guess that's the best way to eat crap." lol But if I'm at work and I'm rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off and I drop stuff or trip I usually yell the F word even if customers are near by, it just comes out. Either the plain F bomb or **** a duck lol
One day at work I yelled out "CRAP ON A CRACKER!" at work when I was trying to fix our printer, and my boss laughed and I heard her say, "I guess that's the best way to eat crap." lol But if I'm at work and I'm rushing around like a chicken with my head cut off and I drop stuff or trip I usually yell the F word even if customers are near by, it just comes out. Either the plain F bomb or **** a duck lol
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
Frick
Frick
My vocabulary got scrubbed* when I went to boot camp. :<

*of swear replacements
My vocabulary got scrubbed* when I went to boot camp. :<

*of swear replacements
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
I usually use quiznak or d'arvit, thanks to my VLD and Artemis Fowl fanboyness (it's a word now)

Also, I watch WAAAAY too much Alpharad, and end up saying "God bless America" a lot.
I usually use quiznak or d'arvit, thanks to my VLD and Artemis Fowl fanboyness (it's a word now)

Also, I watch WAAAAY too much Alpharad, and end up saying "God bless America" a lot.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2019-09-24 15:54:43" ] I usually use quiznak or d'arvit, thanks to my VLD and Artemis Fowl fanboyness (it's a word now) Also, I watch WAAAAY too much Alpharad, and end up saying "God bless America" a lot. [/quote] I also say quiznak and d'arvit!
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2019-09-24 15:54:43:

I also say quiznak and d'arvit!
hrrr!
I am sort of known as the “innocent” one in my group,( apparently ‘cause I never swear) so I have no problem with catching myself, or something like that, it’s just my reaction to not swear. I usually say Fridge, or Flip, or just plain Crap, and Shizz
I am sort of known as the “innocent” one in my group,( apparently ‘cause I never swear) so I have no problem with catching myself, or something like that, it’s just my reaction to not swear. I usually say Fridge, or Flip, or just plain Crap, and Shizz
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8