Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worm on a String
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If anyone out there is hunting for worms, ebay is offering 6 of them for US$1.49 with free shipping from China.
The local supermarket had them in the party favors section, but they were a dollar each there.
If anyone out there is hunting for worms, ebay is offering 6 of them for US$1.49 with free shipping from China.
The local supermarket had them in the party favors section, but they were a dollar each there.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
I used to have a yellow one!! It was so soft n smol.
I used to have a yellow one!! It was so soft n smol.
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
oh WORM!
i love these babies... i have them on my amazon wishlist and i think about them a lot...... they're so cute. i used to have some when i was little ): i miss them.
oh WORM!
i love these babies... i have them on my amazon wishlist and i think about them a lot...... they're so cute. i used to have some when i was little ): i miss them.
My sister got those for her (early) birthday yesterday, and I literally have one right next to me as of typing this, lol
My sister got those for her (early) birthday yesterday, and I literally have one right next to me as of typing this, lol
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Worm on a string!! you should all join my official worm on a string rp server

I don't have any yet, but soon that will change...maybe I'll buy a 100 pack off Amazon or a one-pack at the dollar store.

I don't have any yet, but soon that will change...maybe I'll buy a 100 pack off Amazon or a one-pack at the dollar store.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2019-09-02 09:28:45" ]Worm on a string!! [s]you should all join my official worm on a string rp server[/s][/quote]If all the worms are on line roleplaying, how are we going to get on to play FR? [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
Bronzewing wrote on 2019-09-02 09:28:45:
If all the worms are on line roleplaying, how are we going to get on to play FR?
clock_large.png FRT +8
I use to have 20 of these, and I would bring them to school. It was great.
I use to have 20 of these, and I would bring them to school. It was great.
MVxSTuW.jpg
i have a green one next to me! they live in the tissue paper edit: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606890389160329234/618173146935066644/unknown.png[/img]
i have a green one next to me! they live in the tissue paper
edit: unknown.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I used to have a green one!! They're soooo cute, I love them so much
I used to have a green one!! They're soooo cute, I love them so much
So...
Think there'd be any support for googly-eyed fuzzy worm familiars/apparel?
So...
Think there'd be any support for googly-eyed fuzzy worm familiars/apparel?
clock_large.png FRT +8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7