Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you excited for?
1 2 3 4
In four days my exchange year begins. Not only will I be going to a different country, but a different continent. Needless to say that I‘m suuuuuuuper excited. I can’t wait to meet my host family, they’re super nice and my school there also offers an artistic form so I’m really excited for that too.

So what are you excited for? Anything cool going to happen in your life? I’d love to hear about it!
(Or do you wanna know something about my exchange year? Trust me, I’d love to gush xD)

No need to ping, I’m subscribed ^^
In four days my exchange year begins. Not only will I be going to a different country, but a different continent. Needless to say that I‘m suuuuuuuper excited. I can’t wait to meet my host family, they’re super nice and my school there also offers an artistic form so I’m really excited for that too.

So what are you excited for? Anything cool going to happen in your life? I’d love to hear about it!
(Or do you wanna know something about my exchange year? Trust me, I’d love to gush xD)

No need to ping, I’m subscribed ^^
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
I’m going to get an electric bass soon, it will be my first instrument, so that’s pretty exciting. It will probably be an Ibanez GSRM20, but that could change.
I’m going to get an electric bass soon, it will be my first instrument, so that’s pretty exciting. It will probably be an Ibanez GSRM20, but that could change.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
@MightyTharos oooooh, that’s really cool! I love the bass, I’m very happy for you. Learning an instrument can be really hard (speaking from experience), but it’s also a lot of fun
@MightyTharos oooooh, that’s really cool! I love the bass, I’m very happy for you. Learning an instrument can be really hard (speaking from experience), but it’s also a lot of fun
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
i have nothing very irl to look forward to soon, sooo link's awakening remake and animal crossing new horizons [emoji=special eyes size=1] also, i'd love to hear about your exchange year! where are you from/going to? :O
i have nothing very irl to look forward to soon, sooo link's awakening remake and animal crossing new horizons

also, i'd love to hear about your exchange year! where are you from/going to? :O
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle well video games are a cool things to look forward to as well!

I’m from Germany and I’ll be going to Uruguay. So South America, different climate, seasons, everything! I’m looking forward to sending my family bikini selfies on Christmas, while they’re freezing to death here in cold cold Germany :P
@hyrulle well video games are a cool things to look forward to as well!

I’m from Germany and I’ll be going to Uruguay. So South America, different climate, seasons, everything! I’m looking forward to sending my family bikini selfies on Christmas, while they’re freezing to death here in cold cold Germany :P
She/Her
FR +9h
It's nothing nearly as life-changing as going to a new continent, but I'm very eager for autumn to arrive. I always feel like I'm able to think better during autumn than any other season and it's nice to have a structured routine. Plus, those nights where the sky is clear, the stars are blinking, and the moon casts a peaceful glow on a blanket of orange leaves are the best. If I lived in a safer neighborhood, I would definitely huddle up outside with way too many blankets and look for constellations. :,)

I really hope your exchange year lives up to your expectations and beyond! That must be exciting for sure. What are you looking forward to about it the most?
It's nothing nearly as life-changing as going to a new continent, but I'm very eager for autumn to arrive. I always feel like I'm able to think better during autumn than any other season and it's nice to have a structured routine. Plus, those nights where the sky is clear, the stars are blinking, and the moon casts a peaceful glow on a blanket of orange leaves are the best. If I lived in a safer neighborhood, I would definitely huddle up outside with way too many blankets and look for constellations. :,)

I really hope your exchange year lives up to your expectations and beyond! That must be exciting for sure. What are you looking forward to about it the most?
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@NetherNo1 oh wow, special minerals, that sounds really exciting! Geology in general sounds like a cool subject, tho I’d probably suck at it if it’s in any way similar to chemistry lol

So yeah, I will be staying in Uruguay for about 11 months and I’ll actually live right at the border to Argentina, so I’ll be able to visit there as well. And the city that I’ll be living in is mich bigger than where I come from, so that’s awesome. I’m just really excited, tho I’m also a little scared. But hey, an adventure wouldn’t be any fun if everything was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, right?

@Orodruin autumn is definitely one of the best seasons, completely agree with you there. Those kinda nights really are magical, I love 'em

Thank you so much for the good wishes! I think the things that I’m looking forward to the most are meeting my host family, Christmas during summer (I love Christmas but I hate winter, so that will be heaven), my birthday for once being in summer, mate tea (it’s the traditional drink of some South American countries like Uruguay and Argentina, plus others), the art program the school offers and just the whole experience. I feel like away from my home and all the people I know I can be like however I want to be, with no one expecting anything from me or reacting surprised when I change even the littlest thing in the slightest. I can just be me, and that’s honestly so freeing :)
@NetherNo1 oh wow, special minerals, that sounds really exciting! Geology in general sounds like a cool subject, tho I’d probably suck at it if it’s in any way similar to chemistry lol

So yeah, I will be staying in Uruguay for about 11 months and I’ll actually live right at the border to Argentina, so I’ll be able to visit there as well. And the city that I’ll be living in is mich bigger than where I come from, so that’s awesome. I’m just really excited, tho I’m also a little scared. But hey, an adventure wouldn’t be any fun if everything was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, right?

@Orodruin autumn is definitely one of the best seasons, completely agree with you there. Those kinda nights really are magical, I love 'em

Thank you so much for the good wishes! I think the things that I’m looking forward to the most are meeting my host family, Christmas during summer (I love Christmas but I hate winter, so that will be heaven), my birthday for once being in summer, mate tea (it’s the traditional drink of some South American countries like Uruguay and Argentina, plus others), the art program the school offers and just the whole experience. I feel like away from my home and all the people I know I can be like however I want to be, with no one expecting anything from me or reacting surprised when I change even the littlest thing in the slightest. I can just be me, and that’s honestly so freeing :)
She/Her
FR +9h
Next month I'm going to be going to my first betta fish show! I'm not showing any of my bettas (haven't bred any nearly good enough for that, plus I'm not a member of the IBC yet), but I figured I should at least attend a show to see what it's about. And it just so happened to fall on a weekend I'm off work, and it's through one of the localish betta clubs. Close enough that I can make a weekend trip out of it, and show admission is free so all I'm spending money on is the hotel room for the night. And whatever fish and fish-related goodies I may want to get :B. (Really hoping to score a nice breeding pair for my butterfly veiltail plans.)
Next month I'm going to be going to my first betta fish show! I'm not showing any of my bettas (haven't bred any nearly good enough for that, plus I'm not a member of the IBC yet), but I figured I should at least attend a show to see what it's about. And it just so happened to fall on a weekend I'm off work, and it's through one of the localish betta clubs. Close enough that I can make a weekend trip out of it, and show admission is free so all I'm spending money on is the hotel room for the night. And whatever fish and fish-related goodies I may want to get :B. (Really hoping to score a nice breeding pair for my butterfly veiltail plans.)
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
@Dinogrrl that’s great, how awesome that it’s working out so well for you! Those are some convenient coincidences, very nice. And that honestly sounds like it’ll be really interesting and fun (not that I know anything about breeding Betta fish, but hey, still cool)
@Dinogrrl that’s great, how awesome that it’s working out so well for you! Those are some convenient coincidences, very nice. And that honestly sounds like it’ll be really interesting and fun (not that I know anything about breeding Betta fish, but hey, still cool)
She/Her
FR +9h
I'm travelling to Indonesia in four days with my Language Studies class! It's my first time going overseas without family, so I'm super pumped!
I'm travelling to Indonesia in four days with my Language Studies class! It's my first time going overseas without family, so I'm super pumped!
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
1 2 3 4