Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game are you currently playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@RandomPebble I'm also working my way through Hollow Knight right now. Some of the bosses are ridiculously hard...
@RandomPebble I'm also working my way through Hollow Knight right now. Some of the bosses are ridiculously hard...
faxrqz.jpg
Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds! Also replaying BOTW with special rules (no teleporting, no eating meat). I’ve been on a Zelda kick ever since my partner got BOTW, I’d never played a single game of the series before
Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds! Also replaying BOTW with special rules (no teleporting, no eating meat). I’ve been on a Zelda kick ever since my partner got BOTW, I’d never played a single game of the series before
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I'm still knee deep in Cowbae Hell.

I'm close to the end of Chapter 6 and I just. Can't. Bring myself. To finish it. Yet.

/crumples on the floor :c
I'm still knee deep in Cowbae Hell.

I'm close to the end of Chapter 6 and I just. Can't. Bring myself. To finish it. Yet.

/crumples on the floor :c
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Otome games, otome games oh... and did I mention otome games? I have 3 in my phone and I'm about to finish my second PC one since the start of July.

The PC one is Nightshade/Hyakka Hyakurou

(All routes of course!)

Can't stop. I'm obsessed. HALP.
Otome games, otome games oh... and did I mention otome games? I have 3 in my phone and I'm about to finish my second PC one since the start of July.

The PC one is Nightshade/Hyakka Hyakurou

(All routes of course!)

Can't stop. I'm obsessed. HALP.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Oooo I literally just finished Subnautica a few days ago, now I'm playing around with it on creative mode now that I know how the game works lol. I also played through Journey last week too, so now I don't really have any games to play.. I could play through BOTW for the 4th time but that seems excessive to me [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Oooo I literally just finished Subnautica a few days ago, now I'm playing around with it on creative mode now that I know how the game works lol. I also played through Journey last week too, so now I don't really have any games to play.. I could play through BOTW for the 4th time but that seems excessive to me
vista_pc2.pngvista_pc2.png
AC Odyssey! I have almost 80 hours in the game but I'm not even done with the main story yet.
Also started Okami HD this week and it's been really great so far!
AC Odyssey! I have almost 80 hours in the game but I'm not even done with the main story yet.
Also started Okami HD this week and it's been really great so far!
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
A friend convinced me to get Persona 5, so I'm about 10 hours in and its great.
also, i've been playing the isle, because dinos
A friend convinced me to get Persona 5, so I'm about 10 hours in and its great.
also, i've been playing the isle, because dinos
Stardew Valley! I just reinstalled it and have been hooked for the last day or two! Maybe this time I'll actually make it to year 2 [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Stardew Valley! I just reinstalled it and have been hooked for the last day or two! Maybe this time I'll actually make it to year 2
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Stardew Valley, the Isle and Heavy Rain
The difference between those games is insane.
Stardew Valley, the Isle and Heavy Rain
The difference between those games is insane.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
SO MANY.

No Man's Sky is my most recent purchase, but I'm also playing through Dragon Quest XI and Pokemon SoulSilver for the first time.
SO MANY.

No Man's Sky is my most recent purchase, but I'm also playing through Dragon Quest XI and Pokemon SoulSilver for the first time.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13