Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone remember Okami?
1 2 3 4
do ppl not know about okami? that's news to me lol, i thought it was pretty popular.

anyway i do like okami a lot. i have it on the ps but haven't touched it in a long time. i should play it again,, it's good.
do ppl not know about okami? that's news to me lol, i thought it was pretty popular.

anyway i do like okami a lot. i have it on the ps but haven't touched it in a long time. i should play it again,, it's good.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/w9WS1R9ZAA1Ik/giphy.gif[/img] Literally just replayed it last week and have most of those glorious soundtracks save on my phoneee I loooooooooooove this game so much ;-;
giphy.gif

Literally just replayed it last week and have most of those glorious soundtracks save on my phoneee

I loooooooooooove this game so much ;-;
Tn4aWhc.png
lol trust me, a lot of people remember okami. it's not that old of a game and definitely had a niche audience. i'm sure if you showed people a picture of ami some of them would recognize her.

i adored the heck out of the game and played it three times. i don't have my wii anymore so i haven't played it in awhile.
lol trust me, a lot of people remember okami. it's not that old of a game and definitely had a niche audience. i'm sure if you showed people a picture of ami some of them would recognize her.

i adored the heck out of the game and played it three times. i don't have my wii anymore so i haven't played it in awhile.
i got the switch version earlier this year and liked it a lot! i haven't finished yet though. i think i got to the entrance of the big metal ark??

imo the characters are rarely all that redeemable but the music and art is really nice
i got the switch version earlier this year and liked it a lot! i haven't finished yet though. i think i got to the entrance of the big metal ark??

imo the characters are rarely all that redeemable but the music and art is really nice
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I bought a copy of the Wii Okami back in September. I haven't played it a lot, though. I'm just exploring the field outside the village you start in at this point.
I bought a copy of the Wii Okami back in September. I haven't played it a lot, though. I'm just exploring the field outside the village you start in at this point.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i brought it on the switch 'n' finished it recently! it's definitely one of my top fav games ever. the music + story + characters is so AHH! ;-; amazing . . .

i plan to replay it soon! just to explore more and maybe see if there's some stuff i missed.
i brought it on the switch 'n' finished it recently! it's definitely one of my top fav games ever. the music + story + characters is so AHH! ;-; amazing . . .

i plan to replay it soon! just to explore more and maybe see if there's some stuff i missed.
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
How could anybody forget? Okami is, and always will be a part of me! The music! The art style! The gameplay! I love everything about it, when I heard it was coming to the Switch, I Was so happy! AND IN HD?! DREAM COME TRUE?!?!

Don’t even get me started on bosses, and boss music! I mean, Twin demons Nechku and Lechku, great theme, but NINE-TAILS, OH MY GOD NINE-TAILS FIGHT THEME, AHHHH! OH and the Lore, the LORE! I could gush forever about this game but if you don’t have it, get it, play it, love it.

It’s amazing, and absolutely worth it.

I have like three playlists just with the music, in separate categories like “Boss fights”, “Area music” and one of all the tracks in order.

Edit: The Yamata-No-Orochi inspired villain is also a great thing, even MORE POINTS FOR LORE.
How could anybody forget? Okami is, and always will be a part of me! The music! The art style! The gameplay! I love everything about it, when I heard it was coming to the Switch, I Was so happy! AND IN HD?! DREAM COME TRUE?!?!

Don’t even get me started on bosses, and boss music! I mean, Twin demons Nechku and Lechku, great theme, but NINE-TAILS, OH MY GOD NINE-TAILS FIGHT THEME, AHHHH! OH and the Lore, the LORE! I could gush forever about this game but if you don’t have it, get it, play it, love it.

It’s amazing, and absolutely worth it.

I have like three playlists just with the music, in separate categories like “Boss fights”, “Area music” and one of all the tracks in order.

Edit: The Yamata-No-Orochi inspired villain is also a great thing, even MORE POINTS FOR LORE.
Im back
Aaa I have it for the Wii and PS4, hoping to grab the Switch version when I get more money!

I loved that game, beautiful music and aesthetic, and high replayability! Also I noticed there's a PVC statue being released of Ammy, and while I'd love to nab it, I'm stretched too thin, but it's beautiful!
Aaa I have it for the Wii and PS4, hoping to grab the Switch version when I get more money!

I loved that game, beautiful music and aesthetic, and high replayability! Also I noticed there's a PVC statue being released of Ammy, and while I'd love to nab it, I'm stretched too thin, but it's beautiful!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Ayy, let's not forget 'bout Okamiden!

Chibiterasu is TOO. CUTE.
Ayy, let's not forget 'bout Okamiden!

Chibiterasu is TOO. CUTE.
Okami was so much fun, but our copy is currently with my sister :c
Okami was so much fun, but our copy is currently with my sister :c
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 3 4