Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nintendo e3 direct hype thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Two new smash characters, Breath of the Wild 2, Witcher III port, Pokemon, Cadence of Hyrule, and Link's Awakening? This is going to be good. My poor wallet on the other hand, though..
Two new smash characters, Breath of the Wild 2, Witcher III port, Pokemon, Cadence of Hyrule, and Link's Awakening? This is going to be good. My poor wallet on the other hand, though..
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
[quote name="Silverlia" date="2019-06-07 09:20:36" ] Personally, I want a Metroid game, but let’s be real, that’s not gonna happen. ;-; [/quote] Don't worry, Nintendo's got your back: [img]https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/mp4logo-800x450.jpg[/img] (this is from the January 2017 Direct)
Silverlia wrote on 2019-06-07 09:20:36:
Personally, I want a Metroid game, but let’s be real, that’s not gonna happen. ;-;

Don't worry, Nintendo's got your back:
mp4logo-800x450.jpg
(this is from the January 2017 Direct)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Guys. [img]http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/media/50817/4/1.jpg[/img] It actually happened.
Guys.
1.jpg
It actually happened.
VGxuHXT.png
So much amazing stuff in this direct! I am so excited for many of these games to release. A sequel to Breath of the Wild!!!! I am so excited! Was not expecting to see that in there with all of the other Zelda related information.
So much amazing stuff in this direct! I am so excited for many of these games to release. A sequel to Breath of the Wild!!!! I am so excited! Was not expecting to see that in there with all of the other Zelda related information.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
god i forgot to mention banjos trailer was actually amazing
its as good as the k rool trailer which was my favorite already
one neat touch is how k rool Heckinh Dies at the end i have limited banjo knowledge but i know that actually happened to gruntilda too exactly like that. i am Amazed
god i forgot to mention banjos trailer was actually amazing
its as good as the k rool trailer which was my favorite already
one neat touch is how k rool Heckinh Dies at the end i have limited banjo knowledge but i know that actually happened to gruntilda too exactly like that. i am Amazed
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
did yall not notice that spyro reignited is coming to switch? I'm super excited!
did yall not notice that spyro reignited is coming to switch? I'm super excited!
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Me: incoherently screaming about how the DQ11 hero is in smash

today is a good day.
Me: incoherently screaming about how the DQ11 hero is in smash

today is a good day.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
i'm literally sobbing over the BotW sequel. I am a huge Zelda fan and???? I did not expect that in the least, especially with the Link's Awakening remake already in the works????? im LIVING.

Also, Silksong!!!! Oh my god, I'm no where near done with Hollow Knight yet but I'm already so excited. It looks incredible

Astral Chain also looks incredibly neat. I'm excited for that as well!

There was just. So much good that came out of this Nintendo direct. Nintendo won e3
i'm literally sobbing over the BotW sequel. I am a huge Zelda fan and???? I did not expect that in the least, especially with the Link's Awakening remake already in the works????? im LIVING.

Also, Silksong!!!! Oh my god, I'm no where near done with Hollow Knight yet but I'm already so excited. It looks incredible

Astral Chain also looks incredibly neat. I'm excited for that as well!

There was just. So much good that came out of this Nintendo direct. Nintendo won e3
9CxYF0H.png
No Metroid news...while somewhat disappointing, I can't be too upset. They did have to start over and got Retro back to work on it, so there may not be anything too concrete yet.

But, Panzer Dragoon has a remake (and the sequel will be out too at some point, no word on Saga though) coming out, which is great because I've never been able to play the original games but really like the world and lore.
No Metroid news...while somewhat disappointing, I can't be too upset. They did have to start over and got Retro back to work on it, so there may not be anything too concrete yet.

But, Panzer Dragoon has a remake (and the sequel will be out too at some point, no word on Saga though) coming out, which is great because I've never been able to play the original games but really like the world and lore.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I'm very excited for both of the zelda games, especially botw 2..... I loved the first one very much and felt like there was a lack of enemy types so here's hoping they add some more variety to it. But also seeing the world of botw again is very nice as well.

I sort of missed some of the direct so I only got to see the biggest news but I'm happy about the two new smash characters, I never played any of their games but I've always liked banjo kazooie. The other guy is cool too. The smash bros trailers are very good as always....

Animal crossing new horizons is nice on the basis I don't have to play new leaf again to see my favorite villagers. I loved new leaf but now it's sort of gotten reptitive for me. So here's hoping that Animal crossing new horizon is different enough from new leaf. Also sheeps wear shirts now that's cute. The multiplayer features seem cool, never actually got to experience it on new leaf.

Spyro's coming to the switch too I guess? didn't manage to play that yet so maybe I'll get it? I did wanna try it on ps4 but mine's dead lol.
I'm very excited for both of the zelda games, especially botw 2..... I loved the first one very much and felt like there was a lack of enemy types so here's hoping they add some more variety to it. But also seeing the world of botw again is very nice as well.

I sort of missed some of the direct so I only got to see the biggest news but I'm happy about the two new smash characters, I never played any of their games but I've always liked banjo kazooie. The other guy is cool too. The smash bros trailers are very good as always....

Animal crossing new horizons is nice on the basis I don't have to play new leaf again to see my favorite villagers. I loved new leaf but now it's sort of gotten reptitive for me. So here's hoping that Animal crossing new horizon is different enough from new leaf. Also sheeps wear shirts now that's cute. The multiplayer features seem cool, never actually got to experience it on new leaf.

Spyro's coming to the switch too I guess? didn't manage to play that yet so maybe I'll get it? I did wanna try it on ps4 but mine's dead lol.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8