Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stardew Valley Farms
1 2 3 4
i have very obsessively been playing stardew valley the past month to cope with the stress of school lol, i am still in the first year but

i picked the standard farm since it seems best for figuring out game mechanics/pace

got a kitty cus i have a dog irl already

i'm torn between marrying abigail, maru, leah, shane, or elliot... i WANTED to marry the wizard, i assumed since wizard and witch spouses were such a thing in harvest moon games that stardew valley would follow that tradition, but noooooo. no wizened purple hair husband for me.
i have very obsessively been playing stardew valley the past month to cope with the stress of school lol, i am still in the first year but

i picked the standard farm since it seems best for figuring out game mechanics/pace

got a kitty cus i have a dog irl already

i'm torn between marrying abigail, maru, leah, shane, or elliot... i WANTED to marry the wizard, i assumed since wizard and witch spouses were such a thing in harvest moon games that stardew valley would follow that tradition, but noooooo. no wizened purple hair husband for me.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
Since I'm still on my first farm, I went with the standard farm, which I named the Fram Farm. I picked the dog and named him Doug the Dog. I plan on marrying Shane because depression and love of chickens and garbage food so I relate. I'm barely growing anything on my farm because the size of the open space intimidates me. Otherwise, I'm almost at the end of my second year and I think I'm gonna get grandpa ghost's blessing or whatever happens.

I definitely plan on making a few more farms though, probably on the riverland farm since I enjoy fishing and the limited space might be more manageable for me. I also wanna do the wilderness farm even though I'm a baby when it comes to fighting things in non-combat-oriented games. I'll probably get a cat and a dog in the following farms, and I plan on marrying Harvey and Emily in the other two farms.

I really enjoy this game, and I'm glad my best friend convinced me to get it. Now if only I could get my boyfriend to play it, but he thinks it seems boring. Oh well.
Since I'm still on my first farm, I went with the standard farm, which I named the Fram Farm. I picked the dog and named him Doug the Dog. I plan on marrying Shane because depression and love of chickens and garbage food so I relate. I'm barely growing anything on my farm because the size of the open space intimidates me. Otherwise, I'm almost at the end of my second year and I think I'm gonna get grandpa ghost's blessing or whatever happens.

I definitely plan on making a few more farms though, probably on the riverland farm since I enjoy fishing and the limited space might be more manageable for me. I also wanna do the wilderness farm even though I'm a baby when it comes to fighting things in non-combat-oriented games. I'll probably get a cat and a dog in the following farms, and I plan on marrying Harvey and Emily in the other two farms.

I really enjoy this game, and I'm glad my best friend convinced me to get it. Now if only I could get my boyfriend to play it, but he thinks it seems boring. Oh well.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
on my first farm i went for wilderness, cat, sebastian but i abandoned that file because it got corrupted (curse you mods!)

now im playing on a forest farm, have a dog and plan to marry sam
on my first farm i went for wilderness, cat, sebastian but i abandoned that file because it got corrupted (curse you mods!)

now im playing on a forest farm, have a dog and plan to marry sam
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
i have a file on mobile and a file on switch that are almost identical. forest farm, dog pet, and abigail, my perfect wife. i can't bring myself to marry anyone else.
i have a file on mobile and a file on switch that are almost identical. forest farm, dog pet, and abigail, my perfect wife. i can't bring myself to marry anyone else.
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmwy13CV1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
iCh9nTU.gifclan stardreamywv50PG.gif
w0IsqjS.gif
lyrium - late 20s - east usa
pillowfort @gloom
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
My first farm isn't too impressive, and I picked the default map, but I still love it. Made my character vaguely resemble me and I couldn't help but marry Shane. Tbh I marry him on most of my playthroughs... [img]https://i.imgur.com/IFksjOI.png[/img] I always pick the cat. No question. I love dogs but whenever I hear or see the cat it makes me really happy so I have to choose the cat. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9jLMWaz.png[/img] ----- As for my other worthwhile farm (I have more, but I don't wanna clog up the thread lmao), this is Joaquin, who is basically this fairy character I made in the Sims 3 a while back and wanted to give him a farm. And for whatever reason, I decided he would be best with Alex (and I was RIGHT oh my god). Decided to do the forest map because I wanted to change things up for myself, but also because it felt right to have a fairy live in the woods. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OT4V2PJ.png[/img] I frequently listened to the Coraline OST while playing this file, specifically [url=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDqsnzDt8KOdBCZA7bo9PKZDIZzfvwCGq]this playlist[/url]. Here's his farm. Wish the picture wasn't in winter, but alas. Might reupload once I'm in spring haha. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bAflL9S.png[/img]
My first farm isn't too impressive, and I picked the default map, but I still love it. Made my character vaguely resemble me and I couldn't help but marry Shane. Tbh I marry him on most of my playthroughs...
IFksjOI.png

I always pick the cat. No question. I love dogs but whenever I hear or see the cat it makes me really happy so I have to choose the cat.

9jLMWaz.png

As for my other worthwhile farm (I have more, but I don't wanna clog up the thread lmao), this is Joaquin, who is basically this fairy character I made in the Sims 3 a while back and wanted to give him a farm. And for whatever reason, I decided he would be best with Alex (and I was RIGHT oh my god). Decided to do the forest map because I wanted to change things up for myself, but also because it felt right to have a fairy live in the woods.
OT4V2PJ.png

I frequently listened to the Coraline OST while playing this file, specifically this playlist.

Here's his farm. Wish the picture wasn't in winter, but alas. Might reupload once I'm in spring haha.

bAflL9S.png
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
On my first character (female), I picked the Forest Farm, adopted the Cat, and married nobody.

On my second character (male), I picked the Hilltop Farm, adopted the Cat, and married Elliot.
On my first character (female), I picked the Forest Farm, adopted the Cat, and married nobody.

On my second character (male), I picked the Hilltop Farm, adopted the Cat, and married Elliot.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm a fan of standard farm, Cat, and Shane.

I love the game so much, and I never imagined to fall for the game as hard as I have. I hesitated playing it for a really, really long time. I bought it, and just never gave it the chance. Then one day my friends convinced me to really get into it more because they knew I would love it, and I do.

I own it on multiple platforms, and I have done many different play throughs. Though I have not had the chance to marry every person. I really love Shane, though. He has just been through a lot, and hasn't handled it well... But I'm glad that through getting to know him you really help him get himself in the right direction (THOUGH HIS ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE DRIVES ME INSANE BECAUSE IT'S SO MESSY).
I'm a fan of standard farm, Cat, and Shane.

I love the game so much, and I never imagined to fall for the game as hard as I have. I hesitated playing it for a really, really long time. I bought it, and just never gave it the chance. Then one day my friends convinced me to really get into it more because they knew I would love it, and I do.

I own it on multiple platforms, and I have done many different play throughs. Though I have not had the chance to marry every person. I really love Shane, though. He has just been through a lot, and hasn't handled it well... But I'm glad that through getting to know him you really help him get himself in the right direction (THOUGH HIS ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE DRIVES ME INSANE BECAUSE IT'S SO MESSY).
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
I got the Standard farm I chose the cat and I married doctor
I got the Standard farm I chose the cat and I married doctor
193.png
194.png
5198.png
[list] [*] Riverland Farm [*] Cat [*] Haley [/list]
  • Riverland Farm
  • Cat
  • Haley

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
i had so many farms but i always make them the same jrjrh! i always go with standard, dog and marry Haley.
i had so many farms but i always make them the same jrjrh! i always go with standard, dog and marry Haley.
7sttWNX.png
gay dragons enthusiast
1 2 3 4