Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Press Conference
1 2
i haven't even heard of either of these and i dont think i've ever been more confused in my life
i haven't even heard of either of these and i dont think i've ever been more confused in my life
furry_fiddle.png
I'll just leave this here
I'll just leave this here
OSPKX5l.png
@Sleepykitty Fitbit apps that track your sleep for you are quite popular here; my only guess is it'll be something like this and might also function as an alarm clock?

I use my fitbit to track my sleeping patterns daily and it helps a lot having that to make sure I don't stay up too late or sleep in. It could just be after some research that Nintendo thinks this is a market they can also get into, and introduce players to if they don't already do this.

It'll be really interesting to see how the app works for 'gameplay' elements, perhaps things you can interact with after you've been asleep? My guess is it might be like the Dream Radar that came out alongside Black 2 & White 2, but instead of interacting with your pokemon's dreams, it'll be your own. :)
@Sleepykitty Fitbit apps that track your sleep for you are quite popular here; my only guess is it'll be something like this and might also function as an alarm clock?

I use my fitbit to track my sleeping patterns daily and it helps a lot having that to make sure I don't stay up too late or sleep in. It could just be after some research that Nintendo thinks this is a market they can also get into, and introduce players to if they don't already do this.

It'll be really interesting to see how the app works for 'gameplay' elements, perhaps things you can interact with after you've been asleep? My guess is it might be like the Dream Radar that came out alongside Black 2 & White 2, but instead of interacting with your pokemon's dreams, it'll be your own. :)
tDAcVLz.png
1 2