Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk BNHA
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Hello my fellow BNHA fans! I've only watched all of the anime so far, so I'm not caught up on anything at all manga-wise (since manga gooes ahead of the anime, yes?). Funny short story about yesterday: I was going through Dragon Share and saw a BNHA fandragon thread and was going to share a scry of my dream fandragon for Dabi, which was this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=10&auth=d17608229739e573ce73df79626e88852044ef90&dummyext=prev.png[/img] BUT, I got sidetracked by AH and decided to look for dragons with the correct colors/eye color that I was looking for. No luck, so I just decided to pass on even sharing the scry. Then would you believe later in the evening towards bedtime I went to the AH and on like the first page was this 5g would-have-been-fodder boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52910112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529102/52910112_350.png[/img] [/url] Perfect Dabi fandragon! Wrong breed, but oh well I like Imperials too XD
Hello my fellow BNHA fans!

I've only watched all of the anime so far, so I'm not caught up on anything at all manga-wise (since manga gooes ahead of the anime, yes?).

Funny short story about yesterday: I was going through Dragon Share and saw a BNHA fandragon thread and was going to share a scry of my dream fandragon for Dabi, which was this:
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=10&auth=d17608229739e573ce73df79626e88852044ef90&dummyext=prev.png
BUT, I got sidetracked by AH and decided to look for dragons with the correct colors/eye color that I was looking for. No luck, so I just decided to pass on even sharing the scry. Then would you believe later in the evening towards bedtime I went to the AH and on like the first page was this 5g would-have-been-fodder boy?

52910112_350.png

Perfect Dabi fandragon! Wrong breed, but oh well I like Imperials too XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 same, only watched the anime.
@kyrin18 same, only watched the anime.
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle Your knowledge is the same as mine then X)

To anyone else here: I was curious if there's any BNHA-themed RPs goin' on anywhere? Uh, other than on discord (don't have it X'D). I was supposed to be involved in one back in 2018 here on FR, but the user went inactive. It was a was gonna be a large group RP.
@iiSwizzle Your knowledge is the same as mine then X)

To anyone else here: I was curious if there's any BNHA-themed RPs goin' on anywhere? Uh, other than on discord (don't have it X'D). I was supposed to be involved in one back in 2018 here on FR, but the user went inactive. It was a was gonna be a large group RP.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 .. I know some season 4 spoilers, one ab Deku and one ab shinsou.
@kyrin18 .. I know some season 4 spoilers, one ab Deku and one ab shinsou.
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle I shouldn't.... Like what?! :o
@iiSwizzle I shouldn't.... Like what?! :o
73127854.png

@kyrin18 shinsou isn’t a super big one, wanna hear this one? I just like him so much more due to it.
@kyrin18 shinsou isn’t a super big one, wanna hear this one? I just like him so much more due to it.
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle Why not? XD Tell me! *v*
@iiSwizzle Why not? XD Tell me! *v*
73127854.png

@kyrin18
Shinsou joins class 1A. I knew something about shinsou would happen in season 4, but we’ll see more of shinsou!
@kyrin18
Shinsou joins class 1A. I knew something about shinsou would happen in season 4, but we’ll see more of shinsou!
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiSwizzle Seriously?! I wonder why.. O.o
@iiSwizzle Seriously?! I wonder why.. O.o
73127854.png

@kyrin18 in the anime, right before the sports festival, he comes to do the door with class 1B. He says that people can be transferred in and out of the hero course. He transferred into, but I am unsure if someone is transferred out. ( it’s not the Deku spoiler, it’s way bigger than that. ). This might have been due to how powerful. His quirk can be, or his strength in the battle even when Deku broke free of his quirk?
@kyrin18 in the anime, right before the sports festival, he comes to do the door with class 1B. He says that people can be transferred in and out of the hero course. He transferred into, but I am unsure if someone is transferred out. ( it’s not the Deku spoiler, it’s way bigger than that. ). This might have been due to how powerful. His quirk can be, or his strength in the battle even when Deku broke free of his quirk?
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19