Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My cat is missing :(
1 2 3
[img]https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b116/p/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/4e620ce44bc/37f5cec5c12300882b249/big_1479971591_image.jpg[/img]
big_1479971591_image.jpg
akueye3.png
update: he's still not back
update: he's still not back
akueye3.png
:(
:(
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
aww... i hope your sweet boy comes back. i, sadly, have way too much experience with missing cats. it can be hard to lose a member of the family, but be persistent and keep looking. cats are very resilient creatures, especially when it comes to cold weather. i don't have much else to say except for all the other advice that everyone else has given. just hang in there, and again, i hope he returns soon <3
aww... i hope your sweet boy comes back. i, sadly, have way too much experience with missing cats. it can be hard to lose a member of the family, but be persistent and keep looking. cats are very resilient creatures, especially when it comes to cold weather. i don't have much else to say except for all the other advice that everyone else has given. just hang in there, and again, i hope he returns soon <3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
I hope your kitty comes back. I dunno if you can or if you've tried, but maybe leave out some food? Have toy tried calling shelters and vet offices? Posters??
I hope your kitty comes back. I dunno if you can or if you've tried, but maybe leave out some food? Have toy tried calling shelters and vet offices? Posters??
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope you find him soon. I'm sure he'll be alright, kitties are smart.
Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope you find him soon. I'm sure he'll be alright, kitties are smart.
1 2 3