Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digimon Is Better Than Pokémon...
1 2 3
I dropped Pokemon after two or three seasons while I watched Digimon everytime I could ... and rewatching it when I need it badly!
I LOVE Digimon so much more then Pokemon - not just the TV show but also the games (and I played the games since the PS1 era ... Digimon World 2013 is soo good).
Never change you mind pls! Digimon > Pokémon (well ... Joltik > Digimon > every other Pokémon ... sorry this little fuzzy spider is too cute)
I dropped Pokemon after two or three seasons while I watched Digimon everytime I could ... and rewatching it when I need it badly!
I LOVE Digimon so much more then Pokemon - not just the TV show but also the games (and I played the games since the PS1 era ... Digimon World 2013 is soo good).
Never change you mind pls! Digimon > Pokémon (well ... Joltik > Digimon > every other Pokémon ... sorry this little fuzzy spider is too cute)
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Yugi I had the DS game; I never got very far in it because I could only dig up new fossils in the first area, even after getting the upgraded drill bit in the second? But it was fun; I liked how it showed the dinosaurs actually attacking their opponents instead of just playing an animation like Pokemon. As for the anime, it wasn't even trying to hide the fact that it was utterly derivative of Pokemon, but the baby dinosaurs were so cute and I thought the battles were the coolest thing ever at the time! I was a stupid kid who actually liked formulaic shows, though, so I was bored and confused when there started to be a plot beyond "dinosaur battle of the week in a country of the week".

I would definitely watch Pokemon when it was on (before school, for quite a while), but I made much more of a thing out of watching Digimon.
@Yugi I had the DS game; I never got very far in it because I could only dig up new fossils in the first area, even after getting the upgraded drill bit in the second? But it was fun; I liked how it showed the dinosaurs actually attacking their opponents instead of just playing an animation like Pokemon. As for the anime, it wasn't even trying to hide the fact that it was utterly derivative of Pokemon, but the baby dinosaurs were so cute and I thought the battles were the coolest thing ever at the time! I was a stupid kid who actually liked formulaic shows, though, so I was bored and confused when there started to be a plot beyond "dinosaur battle of the week in a country of the week".

I would definitely watch Pokemon when it was on (before school, for quite a while), but I made much more of a thing out of watching Digimon.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I only liked the first movie, the one with lugia and the legendary bird, the one with palkia and dialga, the one with giratina, and the one with arceus
just because of n o s t a l g i a
I've never watched digimon tho
they don't have that here
I only liked the first movie, the one with lugia and the legendary bird, the one with palkia and dialga, the one with giratina, and the one with arceus
just because of n o s t a l g i a
I've never watched digimon tho
they don't have that here
akueye3.png
Digimon anime > Pokemon anime
Pokemon games > Digimon games

there, done
Digimon anime > Pokemon anime
Pokemon games > Digimon games

there, done
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png