Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cookie Clicker
1 2 3
I guess I should try picking this game up again since there's a lot more to it than what I achieved. I never ascended once and I never started the Grandmacalypse because the grandmas in the stage 3 background are nightmare fuel and I didn't feel like staring at them for too long. And now there's a garden and a spellbook? Last time I played was earlier this year and I don't remember these things even after reading the wiki extensively. [quote name="SparkOfRuby" date="2018-11-18 19:12:22" ] I loved this game! I always tried to get all the achievements but it made me really sad when I had to sell a grandma :( [/quote] My brother keeps reminding me about this every time we talk about Cookie Clicker.
I guess I should try picking this game up again since there's a lot more to it than what I achieved. I never ascended once and I never started the Grandmacalypse because the grandmas in the stage 3 background are nightmare fuel and I didn't feel like staring at them for too long. And now there's a garden and a spellbook? Last time I played was earlier this year and I don't remember these things even after reading the wiki extensively.

SparkOfRuby wrote on 2018-11-18 19:12:22:
I loved this game! I always tried to get all the achievements but it made me really sad when I had to sell a grandma :(
My brother keeps reminding me about this every time we talk about Cookie Clicker.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
I remember the grandmapocalypse well! I had to quit playing because the grandmas got so Lovecraftian they actually started to give me nightmares.

I'm sure if I picked it back up now, I'd be fine...but I started (and stopped) playing Clicker Heroes, which had more features haha. I also started playing Realm Grinder (f2p on steam and kongregate) a couple of days ago and I plan on getting all the trophies :)
I remember the grandmapocalypse well! I had to quit playing because the grandmas got so Lovecraftian they actually started to give me nightmares.

I'm sure if I picked it back up now, I'd be fine...but I started (and stopped) playing Clicker Heroes, which had more features haha. I also started playing Realm Grinder (f2p on steam and kongregate) a couple of days ago and I plan on getting all the trophies :)
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
1 2 3