Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Detective Pikachu Movie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm so so hyped for this movie!! Ever since I heard it was being made with Alex Hirsche as one of the writers I was excited but I'm honestly ecstatic with how it's come out; I'm especially fond of the designs BECAUSE of how uncanny they are. They're p much how I invision IRL Pokemon to look like and I can't wait till it comes out!!
I'm so so hyped for this movie!! Ever since I heard it was being made with Alex Hirsche as one of the writers I was excited but I'm honestly ecstatic with how it's come out; I'm especially fond of the designs BECAUSE of how uncanny they are. They're p much how I invision IRL Pokemon to look like and I can't wait till it comes out!!
BhNPnkO.gif
Well ! I had tried the demo of the game, but I really did not hang. But, for once, the film seems good to me !

Even if it will take a long time for him to come out in France ! XD
It's nice to see the pokemon in their real form, it changes ^^
Well ! I had tried the demo of the game, but I really did not hang. But, for once, the film seems good to me !

Even if it will take a long time for him to come out in France ! XD
It's nice to see the pokemon in their real form, it changes ^^
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
[quote name="Woodenclaw" date="2018-11-14 21:07:37" ] i love everything about this movie unironically [/quote]
Woodenclaw wrote on 2018-11-14 21:07:37:
i love everything about this movie unironically
duXZtd7.png
I am so excited for this movie, not sure if its ironically or unironically bc honestly that mr. Mime rendition scared the **** out of me

But I'll be in the theaters for sure, can't wait!
I am so excited for this movie, not sure if its ironically or unironically bc honestly that mr. Mime rendition scared the **** out of me

But I'll be in the theaters for sure, can't wait!
I don't know how to personally feel about this movie but I'm going to watch it anyway. It feels like this is Hollywood having one big laugh at itself and it's pretty obvious the movie isn't just some lame cash grab (Some of these actors and effects aren't cheap). They had a ridiculous concept and ran with it and made sure they were going to have fun in the process.... I can respect that. Hey let's make a Marvel-like movie based off of the film noir genre but with Pokemon and fill it with enough kid friendly edge to make Zack Snyder blush. [img]https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/angryjigglypuff.png[/img] I really don't want to get on this jigglypuff's bad side
I don't know how to personally feel about this movie but I'm going to watch it anyway.

It feels like this is Hollywood having one big laugh at itself and it's pretty obvious the movie isn't just some lame cash grab (Some of these actors and effects aren't cheap). They had a ridiculous concept and ran with it and made sure they were going to have fun in the process.... I can respect that.

Hey let's make a Marvel-like movie based off of the film noir genre but with Pokemon and fill it with enough kid friendly edge to make Zack Snyder blush.

angryjigglypuff.png

I really don't want to get on this jigglypuff's bad side
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9