Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever blink...
1 2 3
When your eyes are already closed?

It's odd. I noticed myself doing it last night, and now I'm curious.

Discuss!
When your eyes are already closed?

It's odd. I noticed myself doing it last night, and now I'm curious.

Discuss!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
YES

ITS

I

I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT

I JUST BLINK WHEN MY EYES ARE CLOSED
YES

ITS

I

I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT

I JUST BLINK WHEN MY EYES ARE CLOSED
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
i blink all the time

jokes aside? yeAH I RELATE
i blink all the time

jokes aside? yeAH I RELATE
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
its like. your eyes are closed and you close them a little stronger for a moment?
its like. your eyes are closed and you close them a little stronger for a moment?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
YES,

@PixelSpiral No not really I'd say it's more like flexing...your eyelids. Like you do the same thing with the muscle as you do when you blink but your eyes are closed. It's not the same as shutting them harder, it doesn't feel any harder. And it feels like you're opening your eyes when you go back up, but your eyes are still closed.

It's hard to explain, isn't it? Hah
YES,

@PixelSpiral No not really I'd say it's more like flexing...your eyelids. Like you do the same thing with the muscle as you do when you blink but your eyes are closed. It's not the same as shutting them harder, it doesn't feel any harder. And it feels like you're opening your eyes when you go back up, but your eyes are still closed.

It's hard to explain, isn't it? Hah
Never Had it, actually.
Never Had it, actually.
@218715

thanks! i hate it

in retaliation i’ll tell you some eye facts i hate
-your pupil is a hole
-irises are colored muscles
-there’s a hole in the back of your eyes where nerves come out of and you can’t see anything where the hole is
@218715

thanks! i hate it

in retaliation i’ll tell you some eye facts i hate
-your pupil is a hole
-irises are colored muscles
-there’s a hole in the back of your eyes where nerves come out of and you can’t see anything where the hole is
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@218715

we actually asked our psych teacher that and apparently if you removed the cornea you could technically fit like, a pin or something into your pupil without it touching? idk about getting stuck, cause of dilation and such, but seems reasonable to believe it could
@218715

we actually asked our psych teacher that and apparently if you removed the cornea you could technically fit like, a pin or something into your pupil without it touching? idk about getting stuck, cause of dilation and such, but seems reasonable to believe it could
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Amura

YES! I think that It's a reflex and sometimes our body does it because it is used to
blinking?
@Amura

YES! I think that It's a reflex and sometimes our body does it because it is used to
blinking?
I do this all the time I thought i was alone!
I do this all the time I thought i was alone!
1 2 3