Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Candy Corn Discourse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't love candy corn but I don't hate it??? I kinda like the taste imo but its basically been hammered into my head at this point that its nasty that nobody will even let me try it anymore
I don't love candy corn but I don't hate it??? I kinda like the taste imo but its basically been hammered into my head at this point that its nasty that nobody will even let me try it anymore
7qCl3Ny.png
[quote name="Eliatrope" date="2018-10-08 16:16:34" ] n a s t y [/quote] f i g h t m e my candy corn strengthened bones will crush yours
Eliatrope wrote on 2018-10-08 16:16:34:
n a s t y
f i g h t
m e

my candy corn strengthened bones will crush yours
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[quote name="magicalmarmaid" date="2018-10-08 16:10:00" ] candy corn pumpkins > candy corn kernels > life that's the tea [/quote] very correct
magicalmarmaid wrote on 2018-10-08 16:10:00:
candy corn pumpkins > candy corn kernels > life

that's the tea

very correct
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Candy corn is ok but not a favorite. That place is held by chocolate. To each their own however! Candy corn and candy pumpkins look very cute and pretty, I will give them that. ^^
Candy corn is ok but not a favorite. That place is held by chocolate. To each their own however! Candy corn and candy pumpkins look very cute and pretty, I will give them that. ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="Loblolly" date="2018-10-08 16:08:32" ]My dude, have you ever popped peanut butter cups in the refrigerator and eaten some later? It's twice as good I swear. [/quote]@Loblolly That's how I eat them at least half the time! If they've been at room temperature for too long they start melting in your hands if you don't eat them quickly enough, and I don't like that. :P (And I do think they're tastier refrigerated anyway, too.)
Loblolly wrote on 2018-10-08 16:08:32:
My dude, have you ever popped peanut butter cups in the refrigerator and eaten some later? It's twice as good I swear.
@Loblolly
That's how I eat them at least half the time! If they've been at room temperature for too long they start melting in your hands if you don't eat them quickly enough, and I don't like that. :P (And I do think they're tastier refrigerated anyway, too.)
FrLyhzu.gif
@Ringwinner Good, you know the way of the peanut butter cup~
@Ringwinner Good, you know the way of the peanut butter cup~
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
great. amazing. give me some nOW
ive never tried the pumpkin kind can someone pls tell me what it feels like

also a really unpopular opinion, i actually kind of like the waxy texture to it?? does anyone else like that or just me?
great. amazing. give me some nOW
ive never tried the pumpkin kind can someone pls tell me what it feels like

also a really unpopular opinion, i actually kind of like the waxy texture to it?? does anyone else like that or just me?
Hello LGBT Community
candy corn = the devil's pet rabbit's poop
candy corn = the devil's pet rabbit's poop
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I'll eat any Halloween candy tbh I don't care
I'm not picky
I'll eat any Halloween candy tbh I don't care
I'm not picky
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Hilariously, regular candy corn is gross to me, but I like the pumpkin shaped ones.
They are literally the same thing.
Hilariously, regular candy corn is gross to me, but I like the pumpkin shaped ones.
They are literally the same thing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7