Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any MOTHER / Earthbound fans?
1 2 3
I am not an Earthbound fan (never played it) but I am a fan of Mato! He wrote a book on Earthbound that talks about how it was translated from Japanese to English (also there's a scratch and sniff card that comes with it among other things). There's a lot of tidbits and such with it-you guys may be interested in it.
I am not an Earthbound fan (never played it) but I am a fan of Mato! He wrote a book on Earthbound that talks about how it was translated from Japanese to English (also there's a scratch and sniff card that comes with it among other things). There's a lot of tidbits and such with it-you guys may be interested in it.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Mother 3 fan-translation was lit, but I think the original story is really dark to be brought to Western audiences. Even with how progressive society is now, it has a lot of really...odd parts that probably wouldn't sit well with kids. :/ Also while I loved Earthbound, Mother 3's gameplay was kinda........ehhhhh.
Mother 3 fan-translation was lit, but I think the original story is really dark to be brought to Western audiences. Even with how progressive society is now, it has a lot of really...odd parts that probably wouldn't sit well with kids. :/ Also while I loved Earthbound, Mother 3's gameplay was kinda........ehhhhh.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3