Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Come To Me my Undertale Children
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="ShardofSun" date="2018-09-06 08:20:02" ] @sugarmallow Nope, definitely not. I'm complete Underverse trash. What did you think of 0.4? I'm still not sure whether I hate Ink or not after what he did. [/quote] Still love Ink, as technically he isn't the CANON Ink that Comyet made. He was corrupted by XGaster I guess, which XGaster basically neutralized all the viles and controls Ink or something, because even if he is soulless, Ink would not naturally do that.
ShardofSun wrote on 2018-09-06 08:20:02:
@sugarmallow
Nope, definitely not. I'm complete Underverse trash.

What did you think of 0.4? I'm still not sure whether I hate Ink or not after what he did.
Still love Ink, as technically he isn't the CANON Ink that Comyet made. He was corrupted by XGaster I guess, which XGaster basically neutralized all the viles and controls Ink or something, because even if he is soulless, Ink would not naturally do that.
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
I like the AUs, not all of em, but I admire the creators. I like the normal ones like Swap and Fell, but I'm also into AsylumTale (tHE BIRTH OF MY MAIN OC-) and other obscure AUs
I like the AUs, not all of em, but I admire the creators. I like the normal ones like Swap and Fell, but I'm also into AsylumTale (tHE BIRTH OF MY MAIN OC-) and other obscure AUs
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
Let's just.... talk about something else- Underverse makes me lowkey wanna cry-
Let's just.... talk about something else- Underverse makes me lowkey wanna cry-
[quote name="SkyTheTrainer" date="2018-09-06 10:45:52" ] [quote name="ShardofSun" date="2018-09-06 08:20:02" ] @sugarmallow Nope, definitely not. I'm complete Underverse trash. What did you think of 0.4? I'm still not sure whether I hate Ink or not after what he did. [/quote] Still love Ink, as technically he isn't the CANON Ink that Comyet made. He was corrupted by XGaster I guess, which XGaster basically neutralized all the viles and controls Ink or something, because even if he is soulless, Ink would not naturally do that. [/quote] Actually, I thought it was Ink's own choice to help XGaster and stop using the vials to have emotions. I'm pretty sure Comyet has actually said that Ink isn't as good as he seems, and all the out of character stuff he did in 0.3 Part 2 and 0.4 happened because he couldn't feel anymore. It's an interesting idea though. I never considered that XGaster would be controlling Ink.
SkyTheTrainer wrote on 2018-09-06 10:45:52:
@sugarmallow

What did you think of 0.4? I'm still not sure whether I hate Ink or not after what he did.
Still love Ink, as technically he isn't the CANON Ink that Comyet made. He was corrupted by XGaster I guess, which XGaster basically neutralized all the viles and controls Ink or something, because even if he is soulless, Ink would not naturally do that.
Actually, I thought it was Ink's own choice to help XGaster and stop using the vials to have emotions. I'm pretty sure Comyet has actually said that Ink isn't as good as he seems, and all the out of character stuff he did in 0.3 Part 2 and 0.4 happened because he couldn't feel anymore.
It's an interesting idea though. I never considered that XGaster would be controlling Ink.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
Sans is awesome.
Sans is awesome.
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="ShardofSun" date="2018-09-06 10:59:34" ] [quote name="SkyTheTrainer" date="2018-09-06 10:45:52" ] [quote name="ShardofSun" date="2018-09-06 08:20:02" ] @sugarmallow Nope, definitely not. I'm complete Underverse trash. What did you think of 0.4? I'm still not sure whether I hate Ink or not after what he did. [/quote] Still love Ink, as technically he isn't the CANON Ink that Comyet made. He was corrupted by XGaster I guess, which XGaster basically neutralized all the viles and controls Ink or something, because even if he is soulless, Ink would not naturally do that. [/quote] Actually, I thought it was Ink's own choice to help XGaster and stop using the vials to have emotions. I'm pretty sure Comyet has actually said that Ink isn't as good as he seems, and all the out of character stuff he did in 0.3 Part 2 and 0.4 happened because he couldn't feel anymore. It's an interesting idea though. I never considered that XGaster would be controlling Ink. [/quote] Yeah yeah, but Comyet also said that Ink IS a good guy, he is just a bit more experimental than people think. Ink is meant to kinda be a bit creepy and crazy, but in all honestly, that just makes him more of an accurate depiction of an artist (think of Van Gogh- or however his name is spelled). Ink is curious and not all sunshine lollipops,but he depicts an artist pretty well. Colorful and interesting, but also a bit messed up in the head. I like him, but I would never think of him as a bad guy. I like to believe that Ink was helping XGaster.... at first- then it became more of XGaster forcing Ink to obey by neutralizing the emotions so that Ink couldn't "mess anything up". That's just my thoughts on it.
ShardofSun wrote on 2018-09-06 10:59:34:
SkyTheTrainer wrote on 2018-09-06 10:45:52:
@sugarmallow

Actually, I thought it was Ink's own choice to help XGaster and stop using the vials to have emotions. I'm pretty sure Comyet has actually said that Ink isn't as good as he seems, and all the out of character stuff he did in 0.3 Part 2 and 0.4 happened because he couldn't feel anymore.
It's an interesting idea though. I never considered that XGaster would be controlling Ink.
Yeah yeah, but Comyet also said that Ink IS a good guy, he is just a bit more experimental than people think. Ink is meant to kinda be a bit creepy and crazy, but in all honestly, that just makes him more of an accurate depiction of an artist (think of Van Gogh- or however his name is spelled). Ink is curious and not all sunshine lollipops,but he depicts an artist pretty well. Colorful and interesting, but also a bit messed up in the head. I like him, but I would never think of him as a bad guy.
I like to believe that Ink was helping XGaster.... at first- then it became more of XGaster forcing Ink to obey by neutralizing the emotions so that Ink couldn't "mess anything up". That's just my thoughts on it.
[quote name="Starglade" date="2018-09-06 11:14:03" ] Sans is awesome. [/quote] HECC yeah- But I relate to Swap Paps on a spiritual level- I'm massively lazy Say bad words without meaning to Care a crap ton about my bro (even if my bro has a job and lives far away :,3) I've slowly began to love the color orange I put either honey or mayo on EVERYTHING- (my peanut butter and honey ends up being honey, but with a touch of peanut butter and FAR too much honey XD)
Starglade wrote on 2018-09-06 11:14:03:
Sans is awesome.
HECC yeah-
But I relate to Swap Paps on a spiritual level-
I'm massively lazy
Say bad words without meaning to
Care a crap ton about my bro (even if my bro has a job and lives far away :,3)
I've slowly began to love the color orange
I put either honey or mayo on EVERYTHING- (my peanut butter and honey ends up being honey, but with a touch of peanut butter and FAR too much honey XD)
Btw I made some Pokémon ideas for characters and AU characters-
Ink would have Xerneas, Smeargle, and give me some other artist type Pokémon-
Error could have Yveltal or Giratina- plus like- I dunno actually-
Edge and Red (Fell Paps and Fell Sans) would definitely share Darkrai (the edgy dark ghost that is actually a big softie)
Dream would have Cresselia
Nightmare would straight up just have Dark Matter (from Mystery Dungeons games)
Blue would have a bunch of cute blue Pokémon and possibly Manaphy or Shaymin-
I like to imagine Honey (Swap Paps) with some kinda massive beast, but come to think of it, he would probs have Hoopa or something. Dragonite would be a good Pokémon for him too, and Arcanine.
Btw I made some Pokémon ideas for characters and AU characters-
Ink would have Xerneas, Smeargle, and give me some other artist type Pokémon-
Error could have Yveltal or Giratina- plus like- I dunno actually-
Edge and Red (Fell Paps and Fell Sans) would definitely share Darkrai (the edgy dark ghost that is actually a big softie)
Dream would have Cresselia
Nightmare would straight up just have Dark Matter (from Mystery Dungeons games)
Blue would have a bunch of cute blue Pokémon and possibly Manaphy or Shaymin-
I like to imagine Honey (Swap Paps) with some kinda massive beast, but come to think of it, he would probs have Hoopa or something. Dragonite would be a good Pokémon for him too, and Arcanine.
[quote name="PiecesOSky" date="2018-09-06 09:01:15" ] Yeah I love Undertale but the fandom is completely drowned in AUs now and I just don’t get it at all. I guess that makes me boring but vanilla Undertale is the best Undertale. [/quote] Same here...I never understood why there's so many. Some of them have interesting concepts, but I'm a big fan of the original. Original is best.
PiecesOSky wrote on 2018-09-06 09:01:15:
Yeah I love Undertale but the fandom is completely drowned in AUs now and I just don’t get it at all. I guess that makes me boring but vanilla Undertale is the best Undertale.

Same here...I never understood why there's so many. Some of them have interesting concepts, but I'm a big fan of the original. Original is best.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="Bronzewing" date="2018-09-06 13:24:13" ] [quote name="PiecesOSky" date="2018-09-06 09:01:15" ] Yeah I love Undertale but the fandom is completely drowned in AUs now and I just don’t get it at all. I guess that makes me boring but vanilla Undertale is the best Undertale. [/quote] Same here...I never understood why there's so many. Some of them have interesting concepts, but I'm a big fan of the original. Original is best. [/quote] Tru tru But the AUs are still cool~
Bronzewing wrote on 2018-09-06 13:24:13:
PiecesOSky wrote on 2018-09-06 09:01:15:
Yeah I love Undertale but the fandom is completely drowned in AUs now and I just don’t get it at all. I guess that makes me boring but vanilla Undertale is the best Undertale.

Same here...I never understood why there's so many. Some of them have interesting concepts, but I'm a big fan of the original. Original is best.

Tru tru
But the AUs are still cool~
1 2 3 4 5