Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hows school for everyone?
1 2 3 4
My school starts at September 4th. I'm both excited and anxious as I will be studying in foreign language and I have to skip a potentially important class on Friday in order to catch a train to another city. Somehow I'm dreading that as if it was the end of the world, even if I know that sometimes people just have to skip a class for various reasons and no one will die of it.
My school starts at September 4th. I'm both excited and anxious as I will be studying in foreign language and I have to skip a potentially important class on Friday in order to catch a train to another city. Somehow I'm dreading that as if it was the end of the world, even if I know that sometimes people just have to skip a class for various reasons and no one will die of it.
college starts on Monday.... yay
college starts on Monday.... yay
original.gif
oh boy I thought math was the worst thing ever but, somehow it got topped by health. health class is soooo boring!
oh boy I thought math was the worst thing ever but, somehow it got topped by health. health class is soooo boring!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
School is going great so far! :D I'm excited to begin my year.
School is going great so far! :D I'm excited to begin my year.
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR A WEEK.
MY blood flows with caffeine, soda, sugar, and *****. I have a 600 word essay due TOMORROW that was assigned on friday last week.

I am posting this with the two minutes of free-time I have in class.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit: Sry, caps lock. fixing it so it's bold instead.
2nd edit: MY TEACHER JUST ASSIGNED 15 PAGES OF HOMEWORK.
The end is near.
I HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR A WEEK.
MY blood flows with caffeine, soda, sugar, and *****. I have a 600 word essay due TOMORROW that was assigned on friday last week.

I am posting this with the two minutes of free-time I have in class.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edit: Sry, caps lock. fixing it so it's bold instead.
2nd edit: MY TEACHER JUST ASSIGNED 15 PAGES OF HOMEWORK.
The end is near.
classes start on the 5th! it's my freshman year of college and i'm terrified lol
classes start on the 5th! it's my freshman year of college and i'm terrified lol
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
I started classes last week and this semester is gonna be brutal. :< I'm excited because all of my classes are really cool, but ahhhhhhhrrrrrghghhh

I started classes last week and this semester is gonna be brutal. :< I'm excited because all of my classes are really cool, but ahhhhhhhrrrrrghghhh

1 2 3 4