Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else melting in the heat?
1 2 3 4 5 6
*Raises melted remains of hand*
While it hasn't really gone past 90-ish F in New Mexico, its the sun thats literally burning everything! Like literally, I'll put my hand out in the sunlight for one second and just feel the rays burning through my whole arm! Ands its only gonna get worse, cause our peak temperature tends to be in August...

Ugh, the joys of living in a desert D:
*Raises melted remains of hand*
While it hasn't really gone past 90-ish F in New Mexico, its the sun thats literally burning everything! Like literally, I'll put my hand out in the sunlight for one second and just feel the rays burning through my whole arm! Ands its only gonna get worse, cause our peak temperature tends to be in August...

Ugh, the joys of living in a desert D:
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Ugh, it's been awful.

These past few days have been more tolerable, being in the 80s (F), but last week it was in the upper 90s and feeling like it was 100+ degrees. I believe it's only going to get worse considering it's only early July. I have NO idea how people can get along in this heat without A/C. Dx

It's also tricky because I work at an office that has super awesome A/C, but I have to walk a few blocks to get there (from the parking garage). Our office is also very strict on what we are allowed to wear too (business casual minimum), so I've been struggling to find a good balance between finding clothes/wearing layers that are comfortable enough walk in the heat and also not freeze to death once I get to work. Thankfully, the walk outside isn't a long one, but in this recent heat it's long enough. Oh well :c
Ugh, it's been awful.

These past few days have been more tolerable, being in the 80s (F), but last week it was in the upper 90s and feeling like it was 100+ degrees. I believe it's only going to get worse considering it's only early July. I have NO idea how people can get along in this heat without A/C. Dx

It's also tricky because I work at an office that has super awesome A/C, but I have to walk a few blocks to get there (from the parking garage). Our office is also very strict on what we are allowed to wear too (business casual minimum), so I've been struggling to find a good balance between finding clothes/wearing layers that are comfortable enough walk in the heat and also not freeze to death once I get to work. Thankfully, the walk outside isn't a long one, but in this recent heat it's long enough. Oh well :c
nature_zps16f4c1be.png
1 2 3 4 5 6