Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favourite cartoon ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
anyone ever watch that oswald the octopus show?? listening to the theme song is so damn serene
honestly anything that used to be on the noggin block back in the early 2000s is golden nostalgia material and i will always love any cartoon from it lol
anyone ever watch that oswald the octopus show?? listening to the theme song is so damn serene
honestly anything that used to be on the noggin block back in the early 2000s is golden nostalgia material and i will always love any cartoon from it lol
CURRENTLY I'm obsessing hard over Voltron, but in the past I've been hardcore into Danny Phantom and X-men Evolution. Teen Titans is up there too.
CURRENTLY I'm obsessing hard over Voltron, but in the past I've been hardcore into Danny Phantom and X-men Evolution. Teen Titans is up there too.
ybwf4f9.gif
Ed Edd n Eddy
Ed Edd n Eddy
GRAVITY. FALLS.
Hands down, favorite show ever . Major special interest time. I think about it a lot.
Also the first three seasons of Spongebob pretty much shaped my sense of humor as we know it.
GRAVITY. FALLS.
Hands down, favorite show ever . Major special interest time. I think about it a lot.
Also the first three seasons of Spongebob pretty much shaped my sense of humor as we know it.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
Danny Phantom and Avatar the Last Airbender.... also Pokémon.
Danny Phantom and Avatar the Last Airbender.... also Pokémon.
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
Gravity Falls, definitely. That show came at a time where I needed it. Plus the earlier seasons of Spongebob. Also... [quote name="hesma" date="2018-06-10 20:44:18" ] anyone ever watch that oswald the octopus show?? listening to the theme song is so damn serene honestly anything that used to be on the noggin block back in the early 2000s is golden nostalgia material and i will always love any cartoon from it lol [/quote] Holy crap I forgot this show existed but I used to watch it all the time. Now I'm gonna go watch an episode for nostalgia
Gravity Falls, definitely. That show came at a time where I needed it. Plus the earlier seasons of Spongebob.

Also...
hesma wrote on 2018-06-10 20:44:18:

Holy crap I forgot this show existed but I used to watch it all the time. Now I'm gonna go watch an episode for nostalgia
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
Courage the cowardly dog! Used to watch this all the time with my dad, kind of the introduction into my fascination with creepy things.
Courage the cowardly dog! Used to watch this all the time with my dad, kind of the introduction into my fascination with creepy things.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Definitely ATLA. I can re-watch this series so many times and it never gets old for me. If I ever get the chance, I'm definitely going to introduce this beautiful show to my nieces the next time my sister comes down for a visit. I failed to do so the first time they visited, lol.
Definitely ATLA. I can re-watch this series so many times and it never gets old for me. If I ever get the chance, I'm definitely going to introduce this beautiful show to my nieces the next time my sister comes down for a visit. I failed to do so the first time they visited, lol.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite, but Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall are also pieces of art

If you haven't watched Over the Garden Wall, you really should and it's only about 3-4 hours long to binge. It will leave you in awe I promise
Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favorite, but Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall are also pieces of art

If you haven't watched Over the Garden Wall, you really should and it's only about 3-4 hours long to binge. It will leave you in awe I promise
Lewyn_updated2.gif
That's like asking a parent who their favorite child is. Don't do this to me.
That's like asking a parent who their favorite child is. Don't do this to me.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9