Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OTPs, BROTPs, and NOTPs
1 2 3
i got so many BROTPs my god. i just love both like "super best bros that always have each other's back" but also just "bros that chill together" is good too
platinum/diamond/pearl from pokespe
the golden trio from harry potter
kanaya/roxy and meenah/karkat from homestuck
actually all the beta kids and alpha kids from homestuck tbh
bismuth and garnet, amethyst and peridot, and steven and lars all from su
and way more but i don't wanna write em all out tbh

as for OTPs uhhh
su: topaz/topaz/happiness and also the zircons/being free and actually showing up in new episodes (the zircons/each other actually tbh because im a sucker for the "rivals" trope) (i also like lapidot please don't smite me)
homestuck: davekat, rosemary and roxycallie probably also jadedavepeta is Pretty Good
im absolutely love almond and peridot from cucumber quest
(none of these are my actual otp tbh i just like them all a lot)
i got so many BROTPs my god. i just love both like "super best bros that always have each other's back" but also just "bros that chill together" is good too
platinum/diamond/pearl from pokespe
the golden trio from harry potter
kanaya/roxy and meenah/karkat from homestuck
actually all the beta kids and alpha kids from homestuck tbh
bismuth and garnet, amethyst and peridot, and steven and lars all from su
and way more but i don't wanna write em all out tbh

as for OTPs uhhh
su: topaz/topaz/happiness and also the zircons/being free and actually showing up in new episodes (the zircons/each other actually tbh because im a sucker for the "rivals" trope) (i also like lapidot please don't smite me)
homestuck: davekat, rosemary and roxycallie probably also jadedavepeta is Pretty Good
im absolutely love almond and peridot from cucumber quest
(none of these are my actual otp tbh i just like them all a lot)
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
OTP: Uhhhhhhhh don't have one. I guess JadeRose sorta but it was proven to be non-canon.
BROTP: Anything involving Kirby. He gets all the friends. All of them.
NOTP: Anything involving the three mage sisters from Kirby Star Allies. Though the devs did say they aren't confirming them to be related, I still think of them as sisters. Not gonna bash if anybody else ships them though, it's just my silly personal headcanon (Plus most of the fandom has hopped on the bandwagon for considering them to be a sisterhood of mages and not actual sisters but eh)
OTP: Uhhhhhhhh don't have one. I guess JadeRose sorta but it was proven to be non-canon.
BROTP: Anything involving Kirby. He gets all the friends. All of them.
NOTP: Anything involving the three mage sisters from Kirby Star Allies. Though the devs did say they aren't confirming them to be related, I still think of them as sisters. Not gonna bash if anybody else ships them though, it's just my silly personal headcanon (Plus most of the fandom has hopped on the bandwagon for considering them to be a sisterhood of mages and not actual sisters but eh)
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I have a lot of brotps and my notps are pretty much just anything gross (adult/minor, incest, etc) so I'mma just list my otps:
ENID/RED ACTION FROM OK KO my current obsession please help
Pearl/Amethyst from Steven Universe
Shinji/Kaworu from Evangelion
Hurley/Sloane from The Adventure Zone
Rodimus/Drift from Transformers
M!Hawke/Fenris from Dragon Age
Genji/McCree from Overwatch
Mercy/Moira from Overwatch
I have a lot of brotps and my notps are pretty much just anything gross (adult/minor, incest, etc) so I'mma just list my otps:
ENID/RED ACTION FROM OK KO my current obsession please help
Pearl/Amethyst from Steven Universe
Shinji/Kaworu from Evangelion
Hurley/Sloane from The Adventure Zone
Rodimus/Drift from Transformers
M!Hawke/Fenris from Dragon Age
Genji/McCree from Overwatch
Mercy/Moira from Overwatch

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Virtually all of my NOTPs are stuff that's actually problematic (pedophilia, incest, abuse, etc.), which includes 99% of the ships from Lord of the Flies because they often have no chemistry + people tend to take it waaaaaaaay too far, and it's ruined the entire fandom for me. Thanks tumblr and AO3.

This is a bit off-topic, but there's also ships that I don't actually ship, but I like reading about the dynamic the characters have. Winston/O'Brien (1984) and Montag/Beatty (Fahrenheit 451) are two pairings that have this perception from me.

I have a decent amount of BROTPs, and they often overlap with my OTPs because why not? For example, I see Mr. Darcy/Mr. Bingley to be a valid BROTP, and I love seeing fan content for their friendship. On the other hand, Montag/Clarisse (Fahrenheit 451) is a ship that I like platonically, but if it's interpreted romantically expect me to be salty. I also have a decent amount of BROT3s because friend groups are good tbh-

Anyways here are my OTPs:
- Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
- Jane/Mr. Bingley (same book as above)
- Miss Bingley/Miss Darcy (same book as above oops)
- Winston/Julia (1984)
- Charlie/Alice (Flowers for Algernon)
- Cathy (the younger one)/Hareton (Wuthering Heights)
- Yossarian/the chaplain (Catch-22, one-sided in my headcanon oops)

I'm terrible with remembering things, so I'll probably add some more ships when they come into my mind. :"D
Virtually all of my NOTPs are stuff that's actually problematic (pedophilia, incest, abuse, etc.), which includes 99% of the ships from Lord of the Flies because they often have no chemistry + people tend to take it waaaaaaaay too far, and it's ruined the entire fandom for me. Thanks tumblr and AO3.

This is a bit off-topic, but there's also ships that I don't actually ship, but I like reading about the dynamic the characters have. Winston/O'Brien (1984) and Montag/Beatty (Fahrenheit 451) are two pairings that have this perception from me.

I have a decent amount of BROTPs, and they often overlap with my OTPs because why not? For example, I see Mr. Darcy/Mr. Bingley to be a valid BROTP, and I love seeing fan content for their friendship. On the other hand, Montag/Clarisse (Fahrenheit 451) is a ship that I like platonically, but if it's interpreted romantically expect me to be salty. I also have a decent amount of BROT3s because friend groups are good tbh-

Anyways here are my OTPs:
- Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
- Jane/Mr. Bingley (same book as above)
- Miss Bingley/Miss Darcy (same book as above oops)
- Winston/Julia (1984)
- Charlie/Alice (Flowers for Algernon)
- Cathy (the younger one)/Hareton (Wuthering Heights)
- Yossarian/the chaplain (Catch-22, one-sided in my headcanon oops)

I'm terrible with remembering things, so I'll probably add some more ships when they come into my mind. :"D
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm not gonna comment on OTPs and BROTPs, since I have far too many. However, NOTPs...Sam/Dean from Spn, Barry/Iris from Flash, and Thor/Loki. Honestly, I'm just so against sibling/adopted sibling pairings. They are so weird.
I'm not gonna comment on OTPs and BROTPs, since I have far too many. However, NOTPs...Sam/Dean from Spn, Barry/Iris from Flash, and Thor/Loki. Honestly, I'm just so against sibling/adopted sibling pairings. They are so weird.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

^
^
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
i got a bunch lemme see

otp: this is the one i have least as i only have two.

> aph luxembourg x aph seborga
> aph monaco x aph macau
brotp: i have a decent amount of these, by decent i mean four.

> dennor [aph denmark x aph norway]
> hongice [aph hong kong x aph iceland]
> estfin [aph estonia x aph finland]
> robul [aph romania x aph bulgaria]

notp: oh boy, we're going for a wild ride here, buckle your seatbelts.

> norice [aph norway x aph iceland]
> usuk [aph america x aph england]
> fruk [aph france x aph england]
> aph iceland x fridge [seriously why tf does this damn ship exists it isn't even funny]
> aph hong kong x aph macau
> ameripan [or however you call it / aph america x aph japan]
> aph spain x romano / south italy [otherwise known as spamano]
> nichu [aph china x aph russia]
> aph japan x aph china
> aph russia x aph america [yeah no thanks,,]
i got a bunch lemme see

otp: this is the one i have least as i only have two.

> aph luxembourg x aph seborga
> aph monaco x aph macau
brotp: i have a decent amount of these, by decent i mean four.

> dennor [aph denmark x aph norway]
> hongice [aph hong kong x aph iceland]
> estfin [aph estonia x aph finland]
> robul [aph romania x aph bulgaria]

notp: oh boy, we're going for a wild ride here, buckle your seatbelts.

> norice [aph norway x aph iceland]
> usuk [aph america x aph england]
> fruk [aph france x aph england]
> aph iceland x fridge [seriously why tf does this damn ship exists it isn't even funny]
> aph hong kong x aph macau
> ameripan [or however you call it / aph america x aph japan]
> aph spain x romano / south italy [otherwise known as spamano]
> nichu [aph china x aph russia]
> aph japan x aph china
> aph russia x aph america [yeah no thanks,,]
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
OTPs: Starco (FAVORITEST OF ALL TIME), Conniverse, Dipcifica, Winterwatcher
BrOTPs: ZaDF (ZaDR can die in a fire, tho.)
NOTPs: Just about every single non-canon pairing ever (especially incest and huge age/species differences). Also anything that gets in the way of my OTPs.

I also came up with a new shipping term: FOeTP. It's when you ship two characters in a way that makes them enemies instead of friends or lovers.
OTPs: Starco (FAVORITEST OF ALL TIME), Conniverse, Dipcifica, Winterwatcher
BrOTPs: ZaDF (ZaDR can die in a fire, tho.)
NOTPs: Just about every single non-canon pairing ever (especially incest and huge age/species differences). Also anything that gets in the way of my OTPs.

I also came up with a new shipping term: FOeTP. It's when you ship two characters in a way that makes them enemies instead of friends or lovers.
VGxuHXT.png
@GirlGamer1001

Yasss!! Starco is best ship!
@GirlGamer1001

Yasss!! Starco is best ship!
^
^
1 2 3