Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stuff I Like
Hello everyone I don't know if anyone here plays Stawdew Valley but it is one of my favorites. I found it through my boyfriend and since then I been playing it at least a few hours a day while my daughter sleeps. I'm in year 13 right now. (in-game time) [img]http://upload.farm/static/images/4/1FaPJu/1FaPJu-m.png[/img] It's pretty much finished as far as the layout goes. I also have been on a few other sites too, though I'm not very talkative on any of them, tend to never know what to say or just feel awkward and shy. Chicken Smoothie & Rescreatu For app games, I did play Clash of Kings until I got addicted to it, and it took over my life and interrupted my sleep due to attacks and fighting amount others who didn't like my team. I handed over my castle to a friend. I use to play a ton of video games before my daughter was born mostly RPGs and Resident Evil games but I loved a lot of the games CapCom made. I prefer games that are more tactic in avoiding things or puzzle solving (the reason I love RE) and games that are less just plain shooting and killing without much thought behind it. Soooo what games and or sites do you guys like?
Hello everyone

I don't know if anyone here plays Stawdew Valley but it is one of my favorites. I found it through my boyfriend and since then I been playing it at least a few hours a day while my daughter sleeps. I'm in year 13 right now. (in-game time)

1FaPJu-m.png

It's pretty much finished as far as the layout goes.

I also have been on a few other sites too, though I'm not very talkative on any of them, tend to never know what to say or just feel awkward and shy.
Chicken Smoothie & Rescreatu

For app games, I did play Clash of Kings until I got addicted to it, and it took over my life and interrupted my sleep due to attacks and fighting amount others who didn't like my team. I handed over my castle to a friend.

I use to play a ton of video games before my daughter was born mostly RPGs and Resident Evil games but I loved a lot of the games CapCom made. I prefer games that are more tactic in avoiding things or puzzle solving (the reason I love RE) and games that are less just plain shooting and killing without much thought behind it.

Soooo what games and or sites do you guys like?
@AngelOfMercy - I might be getting Stardew Valley! Any tips?
@AngelOfMercy - I might be getting Stardew Valley! Any tips?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Yeah
1) plant all mixed seeds you get plant the parsnips you get. build a chest (your item hold is very small 12 spaces) buy green beans a few cauliflower and potatoes water daily
2) don't cut the grass until after you buy a silo dont build a coop until then
3) once you are able to go into the mines (top right on the map) gather as much copper as you can get (be sure to place a chest in the mine) it allows you to empty your inventory only thing you need in mines is pick and sword and lots of food
4) Don't sell everything! keep at least 2 to 5 of each
5) watch your energy (you are limited) and don't say up past 2am you'll be charged 1k gold and half your energy bar will be emptied (go to bed before 12am)
6) feed all your livestock and pet them daily (you get better quality products worth more
7) oh be sure to use fertilizer before planting your crops once you can make it
there is so much more just search tips on youtube you'll find what you need to know ^^
Yeah
1) plant all mixed seeds you get plant the parsnips you get. build a chest (your item hold is very small 12 spaces) buy green beans a few cauliflower and potatoes water daily
2) don't cut the grass until after you buy a silo dont build a coop until then
3) once you are able to go into the mines (top right on the map) gather as much copper as you can get (be sure to place a chest in the mine) it allows you to empty your inventory only thing you need in mines is pick and sword and lots of food
4) Don't sell everything! keep at least 2 to 5 of each
5) watch your energy (you are limited) and don't say up past 2am you'll be charged 1k gold and half your energy bar will be emptied (go to bed before 12am)
6) feed all your livestock and pet them daily (you get better quality products worth more
7) oh be sure to use fertilizer before planting your crops once you can make it
there is so much more just search tips on youtube you'll find what you need to know ^^
@Wyrda
@Wyrda
I adore Stardew Valley. It's such a charming game, and the soundtrack is the best. I'm super excited for co-op mode!
I adore Stardew Valley. It's such a charming game, and the soundtrack is the best. I'm super excited for co-op mode!
@Cakeless

I'm looking forward to that as well.
@Cakeless

I'm looking forward to that as well.
Still need to get Stardew Valley. I really haven't looked into it much so I know next to nothing about it, just that a few of my friends have repeatedly said I would likely enjoy it. [quote name="AngelOfMercy" date="2018-04-29 11:12:18" ] Soooo what games and or sites do you guys like? [/quote] I like a pretty broad range of games, so with the exception of unbalanced forced PVP games, I'll give just about anything a chance. My favorite games, though, are RPGs (turn-based, action, strategy and so on, I'll play them all) and anything where you collect and train "monsters" to some capacity (Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-Kai Watch, Shin Megami Tensei, Monster Rancher, etc.). Ideally, though, I like games where I have a degree of control over my character. Not just how they look (though I do love that), but choosing what class or skills or whatever mechanics they focus on. I like games with predefined characters and stories, but there is something enjoyable and something that gives me a greater feeling of immersion when I'm playing "my" character. For a little while, I can forget my health problems and stress and everything and just lose myself in being the character in this fantastical game world.
Still need to get Stardew Valley. I really haven't looked into it much so I know next to nothing about it, just that a few of my friends have repeatedly said I would likely enjoy it.
AngelOfMercy wrote on 2018-04-29 11:12:18:
Soooo what games and or sites do you guys like?

I like a pretty broad range of games, so with the exception of unbalanced forced PVP games, I'll give just about anything a chance.

My favorite games, though, are RPGs (turn-based, action, strategy and so on, I'll play them all) and anything where you collect and train "monsters" to some capacity (Pokemon, Digimon, Yo-Kai Watch, Shin Megami Tensei, Monster Rancher, etc.).

Ideally, though, I like games where I have a degree of control over my character. Not just how they look (though I do love that), but choosing what class or skills or whatever mechanics they focus on. I like games with predefined characters and stories, but there is something enjoyable and something that gives me a greater feeling of immersion when I'm playing "my" character. For a little while, I can forget my health problems and stress and everything and just lose myself in being the character in this fantastical game world.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Stardew Valley is a super-cute game and I love it!
I think your farm is very lovely and beautiful. I wish my farm looked like that, mine is more.... simple. :P

My favorite games has to be games that you can play forever, with "no" ending, like Skyrim, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Minecraft.
Sure, most of these games has a main story and side quests but the open-world feeling is one of my absolute favorite things!!!!
Stardew Valley is a super-cute game and I love it!
I think your farm is very lovely and beautiful. I wish my farm looked like that, mine is more.... simple. :P

My favorite games has to be games that you can play forever, with "no" ending, like Skyrim, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Minecraft.
Sure, most of these games has a main story and side quests but the open-world feeling is one of my absolute favorite things!!!!
R6iiH.gif SnPbf.gifJbjkA.gifQRSZt.gif
oh man a stardew post. i've been playing it for sa while now but i still know next to nothing about the game pfft. im not very creative when it comes to farm layout so rn my farm looks like trash but im excited for when multiplayer financially comes out
oh man a stardew post. i've been playing it for sa while now but i still know next to nothing about the game pfft. im not very creative when it comes to farm layout so rn my farm looks like trash but im excited for when multiplayer financially comes out
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo1_500.png