Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BTS Fanclub
1 2 3 4 5
I read BTS and I just nyoomed in XD

ARMY since: May 22, 2017
bias: J-Hope
bias wrecker: THE REST OF THEM. XD
favourite song(s): I still have yet to pick my favorite song, but at the moment I've been listening to Butterfly, Spring Day, and Let Go a lot. XD
favourite MV: Blood, Sweat & Tears, aaaaaand DNA because bright colors is my Aesthetic. XD Also Run c:
I read BTS and I just nyoomed in XD

ARMY since: May 22, 2017
bias: J-Hope
bias wrecker: THE REST OF THEM. XD
favourite song(s): I still have yet to pick my favorite song, but at the moment I've been listening to Butterfly, Spring Day, and Let Go a lot. XD
favourite MV: Blood, Sweat & Tears, aaaaaand DNA because bright colors is my Aesthetic. XD Also Run c:
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
eyyy, finally a bts thread!

ARMY since: somewhere around 2017, my sis got me into them by making me watch their content and kept playing their music out loud. i was reluctant, but slowly they've entered into my heart. c':
bias: juan hoberto (j-hope). his stage presence is powerful, he's got that fun spontaneous energy, and last but not least i find him....very cute <3
bias wrecker: yoongi
favourite song(s): lie, where did you come from, cypher pt.3, and stigma
favourite MV: danger (jpn ver.), they all looked so good and cool, got my emo/punk self shaking!
eyyy, finally a bts thread!

ARMY since: somewhere around 2017, my sis got me into them by making me watch their content and kept playing their music out loud. i was reluctant, but slowly they've entered into my heart. c':
bias: juan hoberto (j-hope). his stage presence is powerful, he's got that fun spontaneous energy, and last but not least i find him....very cute <3
bias wrecker: yoongi
favourite song(s): lie, where did you come from, cypher pt.3, and stigma
favourite MV: danger (jpn ver.), they all looked so good and cool, got my emo/punk self shaking!
t0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gif
hello, hello! <3

ARMY since: early this year! (after my friend recommended me to watch some vlives...)
bias: jimin
bias wrecker: all of them ;-; esp. jungkook
favourite song(s): spring day, save me, butterfly
favourite MV: blood, sweat & tears
hello, hello! <3

ARMY since: early this year! (after my friend recommended me to watch some vlives...)
bias wrecker: all of them ;-; esp. jungkook
favourite song(s): spring day, save me, butterfly
favourite MV: blood, sweat & tears
lmBVOQT.gif
@Aireya @Xolotl @Whirlwish

Welcome everyone!
@Aireya @Xolotl @Whirlwish

Welcome everyone!
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
Does anyone here play Superstar BTS? I need to update the app but I have no idea how...
Does anyone here play Superstar BTS? I need to update the app but I have no idea how...
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar
unfortunately i don't play ssbts so i don't really know but i would assume one could update the app thru the app/play store or the app just automatically updates on itself. (sorry for the late response)

the tickets for the tour are gonna be on sale VERY soon. may everyone be blessed with luck!
@LightingScar
unfortunately i don't play ssbts so i don't really know but i would assume one could update the app thru the app/play store or the app just automatically updates on itself. (sorry for the late response)

the tickets for the tour are gonna be on sale VERY soon. may everyone be blessed with luck!
t0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gift0iLvtA.gif
Hello let's talk about [THIS], okay?
Hello let's talk about [THIS], okay?
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Igneriss

This is proof life on other planets exists. How can someone be so perfect?! Like Tae's voice, looks, everything on him is just so perfect!
The song was beautiful as well! And the MV was just a piece of art! Maybe you could already tell, but I really loved it!
@Igneriss

This is proof life on other planets exists. How can someone be so perfect?! Like Tae's voice, looks, everything on him is just so perfect!
The song was beautiful as well! And the MV was just a piece of art! Maybe you could already tell, but I really loved it!
ARMY since: august 2015!
bias wrecker: i dont really have one, tho if i had to choose likely yoongi
favourite song(s): im a lil behind on listening to stuff, but stigma, house of cards, awake, converse high, hold me tight are all good!!
favourite MV: also behind on mvs oops tho i do remember liking the i need u mv!!

i will admit im not as much as an army as i used to be, but i do still lov bts a lot and i hope to have fun in here~
ARMY since: august 2015!
bias wrecker: i dont really have one, tho if i had to choose likely yoongi
favourite song(s): im a lil behind on listening to stuff, but stigma, house of cards, awake, converse high, hold me tight are all good!!
favourite MV: also behind on mvs oops tho i do remember liking the i need u mv!!

i will admit im not as much as an army as i used to be, but i do still lov bts a lot and i hope to have fun in here~

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
Hello yes joining today here because that new comeback trailer help me Kim Taehyung has stolen my soul-- ANYWAY.

ARMY since: eh.... early 2015, I think
bias: J-HOOOOOOOPE
bias wrecker: Min Yoongi, you dangerous man. Also Kim Taehyung, the literal beagle.
favourite song(s): Tomorrow, Cypher Part 3: Killer, Mic Drop, GOGO(all of them, all of them, all of them), Stigma, First Love, MAMA, Rain, Coffee, Baepsae.......
favourite MV: -inhales sharply- -hisses- aaaallllll of theeemmmmmm.... Really, though, Spring Day, N.O, I Need U, Run, Boy Meets Evil.... SINGULARITY.
Hello yes joining today here because that new comeback trailer help me Kim Taehyung has stolen my soul-- ANYWAY.

ARMY since: eh.... early 2015, I think
bias: J-HOOOOOOOPE
bias wrecker: Min Yoongi, you dangerous man. Also Kim Taehyung, the literal beagle.
favourite song(s): Tomorrow, Cypher Part 3: Killer, Mic Drop, GOGO(all of them, all of them, all of them), Stigma, First Love, MAMA, Rain, Coffee, Baepsae.......
favourite MV: -inhales sharply- -hisses- aaaallllll of theeemmmmmm.... Really, though, Spring Day, N.O, I Need U, Run, Boy Meets Evil.... SINGULARITY.
ZxQ0F7C.gif
1 2 3 4 5