Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zelda boss woes
1 2 3
Yeah thunderblight was pretty bad but not the worst

The trials from SS stressed the heck out of me too @MorningSkye ;-; and I agree with ghirahim too, his boss fights got pretty hard at times although they weren’t the worst for me

I think I had the most trouble with bosses from SS, I remember that one with a bunch of arms from the second faron dungeon (can’t remember what it’s called) taking me a bunch of tries the first time I did it ;-;
Yeah thunderblight was pretty bad but not the worst

The trials from SS stressed the heck out of me too @MorningSkye ;-; and I agree with ghirahim too, his boss fights got pretty hard at times although they weren’t the worst for me

I think I had the most trouble with bosses from SS, I remember that one with a bunch of arms from the second faron dungeon (can’t remember what it’s called) taking me a bunch of tries the first time I did it ;-;
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Fought the Imprisoned once. It was enough.

But I'd say Bongo Bongo. Having to constantly rotate the camera made me dizzy and it was harder to catch when something changed in the darkness; I tended to rotate too fast or not fast enough. Otherwise, I think fighting on a drum was kind of fun! (And I loved the haunted ship ride before it.)

Also, +1 to the trials in SS. When I passed them, it felt like it was on luck alone!

Bonus comment: Easiest boss was Majora with the Fierce Deity's Mask. I felt like I was cheating. :)
Fought the Imprisoned once. It was enough.

But I'd say Bongo Bongo. Having to constantly rotate the camera made me dizzy and it was harder to catch when something changed in the darkness; I tended to rotate too fast or not fast enough. Otherwise, I think fighting on a drum was kind of fun! (And I loved the haunted ship ride before it.)

Also, +1 to the trials in SS. When I passed them, it felt like it was on luck alone!

Bonus comment: Easiest boss was Majora with the Fierce Deity's Mask. I felt like I was cheating. :)
@dootflute
I hated those trials with all my being. That is one of the main reasons why I have yet to finish master mode lol.
Yeah, Girahim went from easy to pretty hard, though I agree that once I got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad. I remember when I was fighting him for the last time, and I forgot how to angle my sword correctly, so I had to use my only invincibility potion (which I was saving for Demise) because he was beating me up.

Well, took three tries to kill the final boss, but I did it without that potion lol.
@dootflute
I hated those trials with all my being. That is one of the main reasons why I have yet to finish master mode lol.
Yeah, Girahim went from easy to pretty hard, though I agree that once I got the hang of it, it wasn't too bad. I remember when I was fighting him for the last time, and I forgot how to angle my sword correctly, so I had to use my only invincibility potion (which I was saving for Demise) because he was beating me up.

Well, took three tries to kill the final boss, but I did it without that potion lol.
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
I hated fighting the Imprisoned in Skyward Sword. The second time you fight it was the one I hated the most to the point I made a Stamina+ Potion because I kept having to run. It wasn't fun facing that boss again for the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round. Through sheer determination I managed to get through it to obtain the Hylian Shield.

The Imprisoned in Hyrule Warriors wasn't too bad as long as you're not fighting it in small spaces. There's a Fi mission where you have to defeat all the enemies in a map based off the Sealed Grounds which had two mini Imprisoneds and a bigger Imprisoned, but both you and them were locked in a base. Just trying to evade their attacks was chaos.

I was probably over prepared when I faced off against Thunderblight Ganon. It was my third Divine Beast, and I had a second row of hearts along with the rubber armor so the fight didn't seem too bad. ...Until I did the rematch during the Champion's Ballad. I died three times, lol.
I hated fighting the Imprisoned in Skyward Sword. The second time you fight it was the one I hated the most to the point I made a Stamina+ Potion because I kept having to run. It wasn't fun facing that boss again for the Thunder Dragon's Lightning Round. Through sheer determination I managed to get through it to obtain the Hylian Shield.

The Imprisoned in Hyrule Warriors wasn't too bad as long as you're not fighting it in small spaces. There's a Fi mission where you have to defeat all the enemies in a map based off the Sealed Grounds which had two mini Imprisoneds and a bigger Imprisoned, but both you and them were locked in a base. Just trying to evade their attacks was chaos.

I was probably over prepared when I faced off against Thunderblight Ganon. It was my third Divine Beast, and I had a second row of hearts along with the rubber armor so the fight didn't seem too bad. ...Until I did the rematch during the Champion's Ballad. I died three times, lol.
yHVNH4X.png
1 2 3