Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ask a question, get a dumb answer
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[quote name="Chompymawile" date="2018-03-16 14:33:25" ] If you sit on your own voodoo doll, will you be able to stand up? [/quote] [i]don't
Chompymawile wrote on 2018-03-16 14:33:25:
If you sit on your own voodoo doll, will you be able to stand up?

don't
Salt
More than Prince of Cats, I can tell you. O, he's the courageous captain of compliments. He fights as you sing pricksong - keeps time, distance, and proportion; rests me his minim rest, one, two, and the third in your bosom! the very butcher of a silk button, a duellist, a duellist! A gentleman of the very first house , of the first and second cause. Ah, the immortal passado! The punto reverse! The hay.
More than Prince of Cats, I can tell you. O, he's the courageous captain of compliments. He fights as you sing pricksong - keeps time, distance, and proportion; rests me his minim rest, one, two, and the third in your bosom! the very butcher of a silk button, a duellist, a duellist! A gentleman of the very first house , of the first and second cause. Ah, the immortal passado! The punto reverse! The hay.
image.png
[quote name="Anthemis" date="2018-03-16 14:39:11" ] Where is the Tidelord? [/quote] in here [img]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/newspressnow.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/e5/2e54452a-af59-550a-855b-058af3f849e3/5a5fe4745815a.image.jpg[/img]
Anthemis wrote on 2018-03-16 14:39:11:
Where is the Tidelord?

in here
5a5fe4745815a.image.jpg
Salt
[quote name="OpalSunbeam" date="2018-03-16 14:40:08" ] damn, this is a good idea do you think cats can smell our farts? [/quote] oh yes. i [i]know[/i] they do.
OpalSunbeam wrote on 2018-03-16 14:40:08:
damn, this is a good idea

do you think cats can smell our farts?

oh yes. i know they do.
Salt
[quote name="tomaytotomahto" date="2018-03-16 14:44:28" ] More than Prince of Cats, I can tell you. O, he's the courageous captain of compliments. He fights as you sing pricksong - keeps time, distance, and proportion; rests me his minim rest, one, two, and the third in your bosom! the very butcher of a silk button, a duellist, a duellist! A gentleman of the very first house , of the first and second cause. Ah, the immortal passado! The punto reverse! The hay. [/quote] [i]"the what?"[/i]
tomaytotomahto wrote on 2018-03-16 14:44:28:

"the what?"
Salt
my cat just burped and it's disgusting thanks I hate it
my cat just burped and it's disgusting thanks I hate it
Salt
If a cartoon character watches a cartoon on their TV, do they see it as a cartoon or reality TV?
If a cartoon character watches a cartoon on their TV, do they see it as a cartoon or reality TV?
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
[quote name="Alight" date="2018-03-16 14:47:29" ] [quote name="tomaytotomahto" date="2018-03-16 14:44:28" ] More than Prince of Cats, I can tell you. O, he's the courageous captain of compliments. He fights as you sing pricksong - keeps time, distance, and proportion; rests me his minim rest, one, two, and the third in your bosom! the very butcher of a silk button, a duellist, a duellist! A gentleman of the very first house , of the first and second cause. Ah, the immortal passado! The punto reverse! The hay. [/quote] [i]"the what?"[/i] [/quote] [b][i]t h e h a y[/b][/i]
Alight wrote on 2018-03-16 14:47:29:
tomaytotomahto wrote on 2018-03-16 14:44:28:

"the what?"
t h e h a y
image.png
Are tundras maximum floof?
Are tundras maximum floof?
AqaqXxe.png
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26