Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sobs tears of joy [KH3]
1 2 3
@Flamingswallow No, I think the whole point of the trailer was to create that mystery of how did Way to Dawn break, which means it breaks in KH3, not before BUT CHECK IT!! MY FRIEND JUST SENT THIS TO ME!! [img]https://images.khinsider.com/KINGDOM%20HEARTS%20III/Renders/Main%20Characters/Riku01.png[/img] he DOES get a new keyblade!!! I'm so hyped!! I wonder how he gets it
@Flamingswallow
No, I think the whole point of the trailer was to create that mystery of how did Way to Dawn break, which means it breaks in KH3, not before

BUT CHECK IT!! MY FRIEND JUST SENT THIS TO ME!!
Riku01.png

he DOES get a new keyblade!!! I'm so hyped!! I wonder how he gets it
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet
Ohh, yeah, that would make sense....
AND I SAW THAT TOO! I
I actually thought it was a fake at first because.... Car/motorcycle keyblade????? But... It's canon. I.... *blink*
@keet
Ohh, yeah, that would make sense....
AND I SAW THAT TOO! I
I actually thought it was a fake at first because.... Car/motorcycle keyblade????? But... It's canon. I.... *blink*
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
@flamingswallow yeah... it IS a pretty weird keyblade... I have pretty selective memory when it comes to keyblades and names, but there is one other keyblade I remember (besides my few faves) that actually looks almost exactly like riku's new one [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/lmn/image/upload/fl_lossy,q_80/f_auto,w_640,h_360,c_limit/v1/gameskinnyop/7/e/b/resized_7ebfe13c7f501184736d6b1156d2a80f.png[/img] it's called fenrir, and I only remember it because it's so unique looking Personally, I really like this unconventional keyblade he has! ^-^ it suits him as someone who fights for the light by weilding the dark
@flamingswallow

yeah... it IS a pretty weird keyblade...

I have pretty selective memory when it comes to keyblades and names, but there is one other keyblade I remember (besides my few faves) that actually looks almost exactly like riku's new one

resized_7ebfe13c7f501184736d6b1156d2a80f.png
it's called fenrir, and I only remember it because it's so unique looking

Personally, I really like this unconventional keyblade he has! ^-^ it suits him as someone who fights for the light by weilding the dark
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
1 2 3