Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | furries.?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I kept denying I was a furry it until I realized I'd actually really like to wear a fursuit.
So here I am, with a very colourful fursona (she's the wolf in my signature btw)
I kept denying I was a furry it until I realized I'd actually really like to wear a fursuit.
So here I am, with a very colourful fursona (she's the wolf in my signature btw)
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
@VivviViola Ooh i love her colors!
@VivviViola Ooh i love her colors!
@IntelligentWolf thank you! :D
I'm really attached to her and it took me years to finally figure out a decent color scheme
@IntelligentWolf thank you! :D
I'm really attached to her and it took me years to finally figure out a decent color scheme
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I'm a lowkey furry/scaly. I don't like the idea of dressing up in a suit or roleplaying much, but I do love to make OCs, though none of them have ever permanately stuck around. :<

When I was younger, though, I had an odd winged, horned wolf/fox thing I imagined I could turn into. (Guess I've been a furry for a long while x3) I may actually try to draw it sometime, if i could remember it...
I'm a lowkey furry/scaly. I don't like the idea of dressing up in a suit or roleplaying much, but I do love to make OCs, though none of them have ever permanately stuck around. :<

When I was younger, though, I had an odd winged, horned wolf/fox thing I imagined I could turn into. (Guess I've been a furry for a long while x3) I may actually try to draw it sometime, if i could remember it...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
im a HUGE furry. i cant draw humans at all..... so i just draw furries. i have so many fursonas !! i think its at least ten but definitely more. i have many furry ocs too , and i adore them all except the bad guys,, idk if i can link to my toyhou.se (a very good site on which you can keep your ocs) cus there is some gore art n stuff on there

and oh my gosh how i hate people who hate furries for no reason other than calling us all zoos like .. dang ! its not like everybody has brainrot and supports this kinda stuff!!
im a HUGE furry. i cant draw humans at all..... so i just draw furries. i have so many fursonas !! i think its at least ten but definitely more. i have many furry ocs too , and i adore them all except the bad guys,, idk if i can link to my toyhou.se (a very good site on which you can keep your ocs) cus there is some gore art n stuff on there

and oh my gosh how i hate people who hate furries for no reason other than calling us all zoos like .. dang ! its not like everybody has brainrot and supports this kinda stuff!!
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
In my experience, it's mostly online that furries get abuse and harassment from other people. I've done plenty of fursuiting out in public as part of meets, and once at a comic con, and never had anything but positive responses. In fact, at the comic con, I got more attention than the various minor celebrities doing signings.

In real life, people either don't care, or they're politely curious, or they think it's weird but can obviously see you're still a human being who should be treated with basic decency.

Online, anonymity allows the dregs of society to act with impunity, and that's when the real nastiness comes out.
In my experience, it's mostly online that furries get abuse and harassment from other people. I've done plenty of fursuiting out in public as part of meets, and once at a comic con, and never had anything but positive responses. In fact, at the comic con, I got more attention than the various minor celebrities doing signings.

In real life, people either don't care, or they're politely curious, or they think it's weird but can obviously see you're still a human being who should be treated with basic decency.

Online, anonymity allows the dregs of society to act with impunity, and that's when the real nastiness comes out.
Hello yes, 'tis a open furry!

I currently don't have a fursuit yet, but definitely planning on getting a few of my fursona's done. I've been in the fandom for some time now and i'm just to broke to get a fursuit.

The whole cuddling part isn't really my thing, but i'll give you a hug if you need one from a bad day. <3
I'm just a up-to-date goth furry that doesn't socialize at all, though if you ask, I will openly tell you i'm a furry. ('You' in general.)
Hello yes, 'tis a open furry!

I currently don't have a fursuit yet, but definitely planning on getting a few of my fursona's done. I've been in the fandom for some time now and i'm just to broke to get a fursuit.

The whole cuddling part isn't really my thing, but i'll give you a hug if you need one from a bad day. <3
I'm just a up-to-date goth furry that doesn't socialize at all, though if you ask, I will openly tell you i'm a furry. ('You' in general.)
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
[spoiler]I didn't have any interest in furry anything but you guys pay hella money to have people draw/write your stuff, so I figured I'd atleast try [/spoiler]here's my 'fursona' First time I've drawn anything furry, like ever: [img]https://i.imgur.com/I24xs7A.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8wh3hvo.png[/img] [size=1]sorry the img files are so big
I didn't have any interest in furry anything but you guys pay hella money to have people draw/write your stuff, so I figured I'd atleast try here's my 'fursona'
First time I've drawn anything furry, like ever: I24xs7A.png
8wh3hvo.png
sorry the img files are so big
[color=#457723]I'm pretty sure I've posted here before but I wanted to share some new art I made of my 'sona! Finally I have a cool discord avatar. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/w0HYUHy.png[/img]
I'm pretty sure I've posted here before but I wanted to share some new art I made of my 'sona! Finally I have a cool discord avatar. :D

w0HYUHy.png
oh no, they know *sweats nervously*
oh no, they know *sweats nervously*
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16