Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cold or Hot Shower?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mildly scalding. please
Mildly scalding. please
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
for some reason, I prefer cold
for some reason, I prefer cold
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
I very rarely take showers,actually! I always take hot baths and often light candles and such. I gotta RELAX. Maybe it's a cultural difference too, most people I know take baths instead aswell o:
But if I do take a shower cuz I'm in a hurry or something, I still go with hot water. I know cold showers are good for you but I'd rather die thanks.
I very rarely take showers,actually! I always take hot baths and often light candles and such. I gotta RELAX. Maybe it's a cultural difference too, most people I know take baths instead aswell o:
But if I do take a shower cuz I'm in a hurry or something, I still go with hot water. I know cold showers are good for you but I'd rather die thanks.
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Hot showers, unless I'm overheating during summer days.
Hot showers, unless I'm overheating during summer days.
kZ05qh2.png
I'd go with a hot/warm shower and sometimes slightly cold if its super hot in the summer.
I'd go with a hot/warm shower and sometimes slightly cold if its super hot in the summer.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
i usually shower in Lukewarm but it'd be cold over hot
i usually shower in Lukewarm but it'd be cold over hot
bmkYwEK.png
A bit of both honestly. They each have their right times and purposes, but I usually do very hot and finish with a minute or so soak of quite cold.
A bit of both honestly. They each have their right times and purposes, but I usually do very hot and finish with a minute or so soak of quite cold.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7