Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fears??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OK then, prepare yourselves for,

The [simplified] list of things I fear/hate
(Shortened for your convenience)

- Physical contact not initiated by me

- Whatever the heck is in the dark

- CENTIPEDES

- General Humiliation/ embarrassment

- Large groups of people

- Whatever the heck is in the ocean

- Seeing things outside my window and not knowing what they are

- People I don't know

- Closed shower curtain

- Saxophones

- Turning on the stove

- Any insect

- Certain family members

- My reflection

- Falling from a high place

- Elevators

- Running out of toilet paper in a public place

- Store clerks

- Asking for stuff/help

- Everything about Halloween

- Amusement parks

- Alleyways

And lastly,

- Death
OK then, prepare yourselves for,

The [simplified] list of things I fear/hate
(Shortened for your convenience)

- Physical contact not initiated by me

- Whatever the heck is in the dark

- CENTIPEDES

- General Humiliation/ embarrassment

- Large groups of people

- Whatever the heck is in the ocean

- Seeing things outside my window and not knowing what they are

- People I don't know

- Closed shower curtain

- Saxophones

- Turning on the stove

- Any insect

- Certain family members

- My reflection

- Falling from a high place

- Elevators

- Running out of toilet paper in a public place

- Store clerks

- Asking for stuff/help

- Everything about Halloween

- Amusement parks

- Alleyways

And lastly,

- Death
Im back
I have a reverse fear of heights meaning I'll freak out standing beside a tall building or being inside a place with a super high ceiling. Everything just starts spinning and rocking for me and I get super nauseated. It's almost like I feel like it's either going to collapse on me or keep moving further away like I'm shrinking, one of the two. It was awkward having to walk through the lobby back when I helped host conferences and I had to look down at the floor nearly the whole time. I'd muuuuch rather be on the top edge of a skyscraper looking down than beside one looking up.

Anything with a cluster of small holes. Half cut wasp nest, photo-shopped skin disease, even decorative stuff freaks me out. It just makes my skin crawl like bugs are about to come out of it.

Speaking of bugs I am terrified of spiders, no matter the size. I don't care if it's too tiny to bite, I'm going to be screaming and running away the moment it gets like within 2 feet of me.

Also, on a personal level, I'm scared of my own sudden impulses. You know that urge where you want to see what would happen if you stroked the fire with your hand, looked into the barrel of a gun, jumped off the side of a building, or drive straight into an 18 wheeler coming from the opposite direction? Yeah that just makes me want to toss my entire brain into the dumpster, but what's worse is how many times I've actually come close to doing all of those things without really thinking. It's like I want to die, but don't want to die at the same time. Curiosity killed the cat...
I have a reverse fear of heights meaning I'll freak out standing beside a tall building or being inside a place with a super high ceiling. Everything just starts spinning and rocking for me and I get super nauseated. It's almost like I feel like it's either going to collapse on me or keep moving further away like I'm shrinking, one of the two. It was awkward having to walk through the lobby back when I helped host conferences and I had to look down at the floor nearly the whole time. I'd muuuuch rather be on the top edge of a skyscraper looking down than beside one looking up.

Anything with a cluster of small holes. Half cut wasp nest, photo-shopped skin disease, even decorative stuff freaks me out. It just makes my skin crawl like bugs are about to come out of it.

Speaking of bugs I am terrified of spiders, no matter the size. I don't care if it's too tiny to bite, I'm going to be screaming and running away the moment it gets like within 2 feet of me.

Also, on a personal level, I'm scared of my own sudden impulses. You know that urge where you want to see what would happen if you stroked the fire with your hand, looked into the barrel of a gun, jumped off the side of a building, or drive straight into an 18 wheeler coming from the opposite direction? Yeah that just makes me want to toss my entire brain into the dumpster, but what's worse is how many times I've actually come close to doing all of those things without really thinking. It's like I want to die, but don't want to die at the same time. Curiosity killed the cat...
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8