Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recommended lesbian books?
1 2
Ok, here's a few!

Ask the Passengers by A.S. King - I'm especially fond of this one because it was one of the first LGBT books I read. It's basically a coming-of-age story about a girl coming to terms with her sexuality and just dealing with life in general, it has a very sweet tone.

Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton - The protagonist hasn't spoken since a traumatizing event in her past, but her friendship with a new girl at her school helps her come out of her shell (and of course, their friendship turns into something more).

Wildthorn by Jane Eagland - A girl is sent to an insane asylum by her family and has to escape with the help of another girl who she falls in love with.
Ok, here's a few!

Ask the Passengers by A.S. King - I'm especially fond of this one because it was one of the first LGBT books I read. It's basically a coming-of-age story about a girl coming to terms with her sexuality and just dealing with life in general, it has a very sweet tone.

Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton - The protagonist hasn't spoken since a traumatizing event in her past, but her friendship with a new girl at her school helps her come out of her shell (and of course, their friendship turns into something more).

Wildthorn by Jane Eagland - A girl is sent to an insane asylum by her family and has to escape with the help of another girl who she falls in love with.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
1 2