Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 10/10 depression cure
1 2 3 4
Okay y'all, I figured out mug french toast yesterday
^ pretty much scrambled eggs with bread in it

So you take one egg and a splash of milk, scramble it in the mug. Tear up some bread (I used 2 heel slices) into half-dollar-size bits and throw them in the mug.
Then mix the bread into the egg as much as possible, until it's all soaked up. The bread will be soggy and gross.
Microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out, scramble it again.
Microwave for another 30 seconds. Be careful, it might wanna jump out at the end there.
Then, depending on the strength of your microwave, it might be done. If the center is runny when you take it out you can microwave it for another 10-30 seconds. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes because the egg is still cooking. You can also stick the fork between the toast and the mug and it'll cook the raw egg on the fork
And of course, you can add more things! Vanilla cinnamon etc. Add vanilla/cinnamon/etc at the very beginning, and add berries/chocolate chips and stuff after the first 30 seconds or at the end.

I'm very proud of discovering this. It tastes like french toast.

Anyways, if anyone has recipies for mug cakes with a box of cake mix?
Okay y'all, I figured out mug french toast yesterday
^ pretty much scrambled eggs with bread in it

So you take one egg and a splash of milk, scramble it in the mug. Tear up some bread (I used 2 heel slices) into half-dollar-size bits and throw them in the mug.
Then mix the bread into the egg as much as possible, until it's all soaked up. The bread will be soggy and gross.
Microwave for 30 seconds. Take it out, scramble it again.
Microwave for another 30 seconds. Be careful, it might wanna jump out at the end there.
Then, depending on the strength of your microwave, it might be done. If the center is runny when you take it out you can microwave it for another 10-30 seconds. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes because the egg is still cooking. You can also stick the fork between the toast and the mug and it'll cook the raw egg on the fork
And of course, you can add more things! Vanilla cinnamon etc. Add vanilla/cinnamon/etc at the very beginning, and add berries/chocolate chips and stuff after the first 30 seconds or at the end.

I'm very proud of discovering this. It tastes like french toast.

Anyways, if anyone has recipies for mug cakes with a box of cake mix?
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I'll need to try this!! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
I'll need to try this!! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
Am totally saving this thread! All these beautiful microwave recipe ideas :P
Am totally saving this thread! All these beautiful microwave recipe ideas :P
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@plaant
For brownie I suggest

30grams of self raising flour
30grams of caster sugar
10grams of cocoa powder
60 ml (also 60grams) of water or milk
2 table spoons of vegetable oil (preferebaly not olive oil, it makes it taste a little odd but it still works if it's all u got)
Also a drop of vanilla if u want it

Mix the dry stuff first and then add water and oil & mix together until no lumps and microwave for 1 minute 20 secs! Or slightly less if you want it to be kinda gooey

:D
@plaant
For brownie I suggest

30grams of self raising flour
30grams of caster sugar
10grams of cocoa powder
60 ml (also 60grams) of water or milk
2 table spoons of vegetable oil (preferebaly not olive oil, it makes it taste a little odd but it still works if it's all u got)
Also a drop of vanilla if u want it

Mix the dry stuff first and then add water and oil & mix together until no lumps and microwave for 1 minute 20 secs! Or slightly less if you want it to be kinda gooey

:D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
I love food so much... I have to keep tracking this thread omg
I love food so much... I have to keep tracking this thread omg
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
This thread inspired me to make a mug omelette for lunch. Very tasty, can't wait to try making a cake!
This thread inspired me to make a mug omelette for lunch. Very tasty, can't wait to try making a cake!
image.png
This is very important. Saving this thread for later!
This is very important. Saving this thread for later!
isjE8eL.gif
I've tried cookie in a mug before, it was really good!! Aaaa now I want it again but I need to do homework
I've tried cookie in a mug before, it was really good!! Aaaa now I want it again but I need to do homework
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
My depression has gotten even worse cause I accidentally burnt the cookies.
My depression has gotten even worse cause I accidentally burnt the cookies.
meep
good yes
good yes
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
1 2 3 4